What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok couple more pictures here are some of a freshly chopped C99, this is bigger than I the others and even though I am seeing double I am so tired I am going to try and trim this tonight.

picture.php

one more,

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Were those the C99 seeds I gave you? They were mixed with some random male pollen... I forget, Reddy1 gave them to me. I'm taking C99 out of my garden as well, and I have a keeper clone... It's just not impressive next to some other strains...

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Turbo if your EVER come here to Santa Cruz, we have the big 3 things to come for; 1) Great Weed, 2) Awesome hotties, both at the beach (80 degrees today AT the beach) and in town 3) Excellent food and micro - breweries and great Northern Cali wines!

Come on out, would love to meet some peeps from IC MAG and I love people from the UK, it's one of our favorite places to visit.

Are you saying I won't do it?? ILL SHOW YOU ALL!! haha

I guess SWIM is waiting to see if civil war breaks out in the next year w/ the way things are going around the world, so probably next year (after 2012) swim will make the move! :)

However, swim is due for a vacation, would love to meet up with some of ya excellent growers, get a tour of the scene, and try some quality California chron bomb diggity.

Man, that black rose sounds like the dankness. If SWIM could get those genetics in SWIMs area around NYC it'd get top dollar, or, hypothetically swim could just imaginarily import the finished vegetables! so risky, adrenaline rush !

Stay golden, golden gate ppl

L

laylow

Waitin on numbers over here well done mega... :pimp3:

Schrews on the money there that CD is about 10 years+ old and sucked when it come out... prob why heath sent it lol

turbolaser4528

Veteran
"SWIM" 171 up, 47 down

someone
who
isn't
me

commonly used to avoid self incrimination in contexts such as boards discussing drug use. also used in places where generally criminal acts are taking place. (not dissimilar to use of illicit drugs)

m is sometimes replaced with y (for you) wherein someone would be questioning another.

swim generally prefers mainlining to fix himself. also, how much does swiy pay a day to support his habit?

Urban dictionary, bra...he he

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Hey Anti your kinda cute, no homo bro....lol silly bobblehead, silly icmag, your so obvious, silly world, your so below me, haha silly universe, i flew through you already, silly god, we are one in the same.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Were those the C99 seeds I gave you? They were mixed with some random male pollen... I forget, Reddy1 gave them to me. I'm taking C99 out of my garden as well, and I have a keeper clone... It's just not impressive next to some other strains...

yep......sorry buddy they just do not measure up to what I am looking for for my vertical needs, but you know that.

I will have to let you "hit this shit", because it does look tasty and potent. :laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waitin on numbers over here well done mega... :pimp3:

Schrews on the money there that CD is about 10 years+ old and sucked when it come out... prob why heath sent it lol

That CD blew donkey balls.....it was horrible, he was probably happy to get rid of it to make room for some fine music.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys thought id chime in real quick. I respect you guys opinion but you really should give C99 another chance some day. Although not that strong a good pack like gn09 collection has some true gems! I found a great fruit punch/pineapple pheno that got huge fast in little pots with just two seeds outa the pack :) Any who my two cents btw Im made jelous of your purple/grape skunk Everytime i try an snag a pack Redeye grabs em haha

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Critter you know I have seen OTHER pheno's of C99 that are just awesome! I agree I was more than a little disappointed in this particular pheno, possibly I did something wrong with my nute mix, or too much Silica Blast or, not enough Zyms (shrug) who knows.

I have NO doubt their are strains of C99 that are awesome I am just going to stick with the following proven winners from now on; 1) Ultimate Strawberry Diesel 2) Black Rose 3) Tangerine Haze and 4) Purple/Grape Skunks and any other strain that Bobblehead's mad laboratory cooks up!

Mwuahahhahahaha!

PS: Dicocamaco also had suggested a really good strain from "he who cannot be named" here so I reserve the right to run that one as well, only thing is I cannot remember the strain name.

cyat

Veteran
craig david, wouldnt buy its but better than the beatles look alike band i got :)
still sittin on a clone of my only b.r its a man too,just cant get myself to breed intentionally or toss it. had a dude from the fem v3 and the only surviving girl is sexually confused with huge tits and some balls hiding in some odd places no smell or trichomes but huge
hope you hit hit the lottery with em, best of luck bro

Latest posts

Latest posts