picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Royal Orange

Royal Orange

Very nice dude! Have you tried the royal orange yet? Let me know how she smokes.
Peace

Well, what can I say? Maybe there is a little bit of some spicy chewing gum. Its not fruity any more :( But you can really smell oranges during the flowering season.

One more think: Its really, really strong stuff! Heavy smoke with expansive effect in your lungs... And my eyes are now like super red! :D

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, i like it :)
Revo
Thank you all for response

Mazaria 2

Mazaria 2

This is F2 Mazar.
Its last month of life.
You can see how important is to let the flower to mature. Many growers are harwesting so prematuraly :( Look at the difference:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ickis

Veteran
Super nice revo. What latitude or what general area (whatever you are comfortable with) do you grow? I was just wondering because you were able to get to November 2 to harvest.

Did you have much rain in early October?

Those are some very nice quality looking outs you grew there Revo. Congrats!

Super nice revo. What latitude or what general area (whatever you are comfortable with) do you grow? I was just wondering because you were able to got to November 2 to harvest.

Did you have much rain in early October?

Those are some very nice quality looking outs you grew there Revo. Congrats!

Thank you.

REVO is growing up the 50° N, in mild climate of central Europe. About 400m above the sea-level.

There was a critical second week of October with snow and freezing last year. But who wants to crop in the 5.,6. week of flowering?? Fortunately flowers were healthy.. staying calm during this bad times.

Is my lingo understandable? :gday:

moho

I really like your pics! That little mascot of yours is really cute :D

And those plants, man those plants are beautiful! That Mazar F2 is soo lovely and thanks for sharing a lot of pictures of its different stages, stay safe.

Sage

Sage

There is the pic of the whole Sage plant.

Growing medium: Mix coco and soil.
Fertilizer: BioNova
Flowering: 6.9. - 30.10.

picture.php

I really like your pics! That little mascot of yours is really cute :D

And those plants, man those plants are beautiful! That Mazar F2 is soo lovely and thanks for sharing a lot of pictures of its different stages, stay safe.

Thank you.

I still didn´t recapitulate whole last season but my space for pictures on IC is full :/ ...need more posts :bump:

Sage

Sage

Thanks for responses! :jump:

There is Sage again.

It looks lovely, velvety... but I am disappointed with it. I can see all the resins on the photographs, but where are they now? Why it isn´t sticky in my fingers?
Smoke is soft, do not stamble... ..but in confrontation with Mazar? weak :comfort:

picture.php