What's new

MEDRELEAF

blastfrompast

Veteran
Or they got sucked into some shitty genetics...like me

I call my OG Kush..

O-GEEZE Kush.

Smells like fuel, but has no density....swear it is a bad ogkushxhaze cross or something...

High is decent tho....very heady.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well

thats what happens when you dont source canadian, and go dutch!

med-man

askim69

" Dutch"!? They dont stop waiving Israeli flags either! They source a lot of their SHIT from some stupid University or clinic in, murderous Israel.They think thats a good thing too.lol.They actually embarrassing this Tikun Olam place with these products. They would do themselves a favor and go Dutch.lol. Even the pics on their website you can tell in some of the strains are heavy with nutes. I cant believe what a shit show they run. The overhead, compared to the product they push out, is unsustainable. They repeat catch phrases ad-nauseum and deflect any questions about the operation with, " its proprietary".lmao. So, growing BS is "proprietary" now? What they dont wanna say is, "we pump them full of miracle grow 20-20-20 then switch to 15-3-15 to flower and hopefully genetics will cover the spread. We dont flush either. Why dont we flush? You know the cost of draining the tanks and filling with just plain water?" lol These guys are the clown show of clown shows. And, I unfortunately bought a seat. Good news though, Delta gonna be good in January. Adios Medreleaf! Bay street suits with a gaggle of hack commercial "basil" growers looking to rape anyone stupid enough to get caught with pants down...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the dutch do have wicked hazes

but who wants to grow or smoke them in canada? i used to live there. candians like power punching indicas.9 outa 10 people

it can take up to 12-24 months to dial a commercial grow. especially if the coo makes claims but cant deliver

my turn key flagship operations will be coveted not rejected sooner then later

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
well

thats what happens when you dont source canadian, and go dutch!

med-man

it was a canadian breeder...bought seeds in canada....

Interestingly enough...After taking a closer look it seems the last 5 or so days it has gone from fluffy buds to some density....

I'll be lucky to pull a lb off her, but it is only the 1 girl under her own 1k HPS.

Folliage is turning a nice purple tho...

Probably turn most of it into extract.

Latest posts

Latest posts