What's new

MEDMAKER420 a.K.a the Aardvark 2012 MMJ Grow Show

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi mate :wave:
Carefully watching from the beginning.
I look forward to the LadyBerryKush and KushyHaze compared from other strains. I like that you can watch grow and bloom under LED lighting.I can be seen in LBK and KushyHaze grow under LED lighting is good. Now testing and seeking LBK mother, and today is 8 days of flower.
I added shot´s to the FMS test thread and look forward to your shots of growth and later mainly from a flower.

Here some shot´s of my LadyBerryKush phen.

LadyBerryKush #3
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #5
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #2
picture.php

LadyBerryKush #7
picture.php

Take care mate

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
crowmax, I too am excited to see how they fatten up.

radvancan, great shots of the strains! I love the lady berry kush as well as the kushy haze that I grew out previously and can't wait to see how they grow under these led grow lights as well.

updates
I have decided to label the larger led flowering panels from f1-f5 and have put a sticker on each panel with its label so everything stays organized as far as which light is doing what.

F1 Flowering Light #1
attachment.php

F2 Flowering Light #2
attachment.php

F3 Flowering Light #3
attachment.php

F4 Flowering Light #4
attachment.php

F5 Flowering Light #5
attachment.php

Attachments

• newest-grow-blu-led-light 007.jpg
    newest-grow-blu-led-light 007.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 12
  • updates 035.jpg
    updates 035.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 15
  • updates 057.jpg
    updates 057.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 9
  • updates 052.jpg
    updates 052.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 11
  • updates 053.jpg
    updates 053.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

vukman

Veteran
heheh,. the scary thing is that I can name the lights and which manufacturer they came from!!!!! Man, I need a life...:D

Those girls are coming along real nice and pretty for being only that long in their flower cycle. I guess the next big tell will be how the buds fill in and fatten up. Oh, time time time..always waiting on that damn time to pass to see the end results..:)

medmaker420

Veteran
That is just part of the growers life, awaiting the harvest whether it be meds, fruits, veggies or herbs. I personally love the waiting game because it teaches us patience as a grower and personally I think that is by far the most underestimated skill set that a grower should learn.

heheh,. the scary thing is that I can name the lights and which manufacturer they came from!!!!! Man, I need a life...:D

Those girls are coming along real nice and pretty for being only that long in their flower cycle. I guess the next big tell will be how the buds fill in and fatten up. Oh, time time time..always waiting on that damn time to pass to see the end results..:)

Socrates

Blue's from Bysen, black is from eShine (pretty sure). The Apollos (first one) are made by Nova I think, but it's unclear (alibaba has a ton of companies claiming they make them), so perhaps someone can chime in on that.

medmaker420

Veteran
Yes indeed and another manufacturer or two still to test (-;

Each one of these 5 are different spectrums and are from 3 or 4 different manufacturers and yes a few different ones make the same "style". I am doing my best to do a "blind growers test" if at all possible so I am trying not to focus on spectrum, manufacturers or anything that I have researched or heard/read online.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
What's the heat output from these LEDS? Could you run a sealed system with c02? Just curious... :)

I think leds would be perfect for a sealed unit. I know growblu did some youtube videos of canopy temps as well as actual surface temps of the led panel itself that would be worth checking out (1st temp, par, lux and wattage reading video below).

[YOUTUBEIF]T5uZCshsQp4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Being able to run higher temps with co2 only makes a better case for leds as they already run barely above ambient room temp.

It would be great to see the yield increase with a co2/led run. Has anyone done one?

Last edited:

d3cryption

Veteran
just stopping by to see how them led are rocking the fms gear....... the lady berry kush, under the led, look like space weed that only martians smoke......

keep up the good work. +rep

medmaker420

Veteran
When's the next video coming? Can't wait to see everything all set up!

very soon as I had alot to cut/edit for week 3 as I also had new girls going into flower to get sexed ( lady berry kush, kushy haze and some mixed seeds I made ) among other additions to the veg tents including some new tester lights.

there will be ALOT of videos being uploaded to say the least lol

medmaker420

Veteran
Awesome. Didn't mean to rush you, I know you're busy as hell over there; just excited about your project!

No worries brother and I totally understand the excitement!

Here are 4 of the led grow light panels in their new homes. The other panel is in its own 2x4 tent. Each light will get a 2x4 flowering section for testing purposes. This pic is BEFORE I put up the light dividers so each light keeps to its own footprint.

attachment.php

The next videos will contain the following among other updates

Setup 5 large panels ( each are in 2x4 areas and has some of the current flowering girls as well as the new additions under each. I am setting these led grows up perpetual style )

Setup 3 new micro panels ( will veg,clone and even flower test these )

Setup the aero cloner under veg concept light #2

Kill A Watt pics and videos of each grow light

My impressions on veg concept light 1,2,3,4

However since some folks don't care for videos I also took pics of all of the gear, updates etc which will be tossed up here as well.

Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
Here Are Some Growth Update Videos

Here Are Some Growth Update Videos

I have a few videos uploading and as they finish I will post them up.

Here is a video showing the different led flower grow lights and their different settings.

[YOUTUBEIF]3qWkqqn4MnM[/YOUTUBEIF]

:biggrin:

Here is the week three growth updates video

[YOUTUBEIF]MwI2tZEfBZw[/YOUTUBEIF]

and I will be posting the fourth week updates video once it finished uploading to youtube.

Overall the lights are doing great. They all have different spectrums and some more wild looking than others. I am doing my best not to stare into them ( bright as hell lol ) but each one really is unique which is pretty cool imho

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts