Medjool's Flowers and Hippie Seeds

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
medjool: "I love my greenhouse!"
medjoolgreenhousekp1.jpg

rasjano

aca en chile hay 2 madres de las f2 de las herijuanas enviadas a chile por miss medjool ...seran mantenidas y publicadas en este hilo un abrazo y que mejor homenaje que este...
herijuana

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Raco said:
jejejeje Pablo!! you crack me up :muahaha:
aka=also known as=tambien conocida como

esbe,
awesome pics...thx! :jump:

LOL Raco!! Im learning hahahahaha

Nice pics at all I love Mrs.Medjool greenhouse!

patolunga2

hello everyone!!!

here the herijuana f1 sended by medjool to chile... to keep and secure abailability of this genetic whenever she wanted.... as i promised her. :rasta:

the mother:

herijuana1.jpg

herijuana6.jpg

herijuana2.jpg

herijuanabud.jpg

the father:

herijuano3.jpg

herijuano2.jpg

herijuano1.jpg

the mother ready.

herijuana1.jpg

herijuana2.jpg

herijuana-flor.jpg

and this is for you.....

i know you are around ;)

sorry to many pics...

patolunga.

Shove_it

nice pics Patolunga... :rasta:
hello everyone :wave:

well...i got the honor to probe some herijuana by Rasjano when i visit him...and it`s really tasty and power :joint: ... i`hope you can keep this strains maded by mrs. medjool, you`re making a great work for her :yes:
mucha suerte en la labor que hacen...

Saludos from Chile
Peace

G

guest3854

Esbe , killer post of tha ice encrusted trichs , that was sick .
Pat , that Heri dry sample looks hella dead on to what a team member of ours has . Way killer . Wondering if yours carries a fresh , "coastal air" taste ?
Nice pics folks

Steele

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet thread! She will always be with us, but to give life to her genetics, is indeed, one step closer.
I know you're smiling down on us, sweet angel! :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Sweet thread! She will always be with us, but to give life to her genetics, is indeed, one step closer.
I know you're smiling down on us, sweet angel! :D

Amen

mrs. m. represented the "magical" of an era.let´s keep up the flame :smile:
mrs. m.´s Herijuana:
P1012771.jpg

This herb is more potent than I originally thought.I made bho for the grower and it´s vry nice :D

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Great thread guys she seemed like such a great person, with a green thumb to boot ;)

rasjano

saludos colegas...
herijuana by miss medjool...
pretendo cruzar esta herijuana con el polen que enviara alfred de deep chunk y tratar de estabilizar ese cruce que llevaria por nombre "Hayanna" en honor a ella y su trabajo :D...espero llegue a buen fin mi idea con la colaboracion de vosotros foreros 8), espero sus comentarios..

esta seria la madre jejeje...un abrazo

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome Heri! :yes:
Some mrs. m´s Heri and Parineeta DC :rasta:
DSCN5540.jpg

DSCN5544.jpg

G

guest3854

Raco , nice of you to post tha Heri . One of our team holds oa Sativa pheno of Heri , straight from Tucks hands . A very nice specimen , she carries a "coastal air" overtone that's quite addictive . Deffinatly a "goo" like strain with plenty of trichs .

Steele

patolunga2

hello everyone!!!

amazing pics everyone!!

rasjano!! that heri mother looks so good!! for sure with the dc will be killer :rasta: happy growing m8!!

raco! qwack qwack! that heri looks soo good!! rigth now i got 2 growing...soon some more!! :rasta: for sure it smokes soo good!! happy growing my friend!
that parineeta looks awsome too! :puppydoge jeje :p

marijuanaut! that alibi rocks!! great pic!! for sure you will enjoy it so much!!

steel savage, thx for the words on that heri.. i live in a coastal climate..so a lot of coastal smell jeje, but as you said it.. it got a really unique aroma.. and is way way killer... got a long lasting high ...lot and lot of trich glands... i just love it :D ... some pics of your team member heri will be cool ;) happy growing!!

a pic for mrs M:

buenos humos

patolunga. :wave:

Beatiful pics my friends!! :D

here are just a buncha random pics i liked from my first ever grow with medjools very own Alibi f3. These plants have brought me so much joy throughout my summer and i will grow this strain many more times in my life to share with friends. THANK YOU MEDJOOL!! :jump: :D :jump: :D :jump:

^^^^^^This one is special just for you Mrs. M ^^^^^^ hope you like it :D

Lets keep this thread rollin right along

peace and love
boris

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
I never knew Medjool but im sorry to hear of her passing, I must say her genetics are very beautiful but ive never had any, but I want some. What a good way to honor her though with the beautiful grows!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recommended this to mrs. m....Chaman´s colombian Red x Gold
they enjoyed it as far as I now
mr.medjool´s "sleepless night" :D
7287secondharvest06_2_-med1.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marijuanaut said:
Medjools Alibi f3
I'm going to hold on to this one for as long as i can !

cool!
Is she the mother of the f4´s sent by Bonecarver :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts