What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

medjool RIP

G

:badday:

I just see this topic and feel sad.

We just exchanged some ideas, I didn't know her personnally but it was enough to see she was a great person.

R.I.P.

:badday:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
medjool wouldnt like a new page without a bud!
8344sensi_star_29120713.jpg

Tom Hill

Veteran
She was friggen as real as it gets, & did not hesitate to go where others whimpered to tread. I was fortunate enough to call her friend. A shining star is what she was, & our world is a far better place for her to have been a part of it. I am so very grateful, & each time I hear her name I can't help but smile.

For your pioneering efforts, your beyond courageous tactics, & your unwavering compassion in comforting your son while maintaining a sense of humor about our time on this little blue marble- thank you Medjool. You will always be an inspiration to me & my family, always. Big love to you, & may we all have the courage to follow in your footsteps. My deepest condolences as well to Mr. M, & a heartfelt invite to yourself & son anytime you guys may see fit to visit, anytime. My son is also autistic, & Mrs. M helped me see the big picture & the light.

Thank you so very much sunshine,
All my love,
Tom

Last edited:
V

Verger OG

My girlfriend had cancer last year. I know the deal. The chemo therapy and all. we breezed through it and laughed at cancers' face. We took a one in 10 chance considering the spreading of the cancer to the bones. She is healed now. She never used cannabis to fight nausea. We got a very effective medicine. Taken before you get any nausea, it works pretty damn good. It wasn't a time to take chances with marijuana.

But I respect people who do take it. We survived on pharmaceutical medicine and a horseload of supplements.

If you have cancer, or know someone who has, if you do not 'beleive' in alternative treatment or as a supplementary strategy, think again or make them think again. It will cost money, some supplements can be expensive. But it could also cost you your life if you beforehand discard the idea.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks so muchs for the words tom, you shure is right about miss medjool, so well spoken!

verger og, you get something wrong here. i dont think medjool thought cannabis could cure her cancer, but she had good results smoking with her very autistic son. canna calmed him down medjool told me.

please respect that this is a medjool memorial thread only

Last edited:
TomHill said:
She was friggen as real as it gets, & did not hesitate to go where others whimpered to tread. I was fortunate enough to call her friend. A shining star is what she was, & our world is a far better place for her to have been a part of it. I am so very grateful, & each time I hear her name I can't help but smile.

For your pioneering efforts, your beyond courageous tactics, & your unwavering compassion in comforting your son while maintaining a sense of humor about our time on this little blue marble- thank you Medjool. You will always be an inspiration to me & my family, always. Big love to you, & may we all have the courage to follow in your footsteps. My deepest condolences as well to Mr. M, & a heartfelt invite to yourself & son anytime you guys may see fit to visit, anytime. My son is also autistic, & Mrs. M helped me see the big picture & the light.

Thank you so very much sunshine,
All my love,
Tom
RIP medjool
Tom, Much respect.

Last I talked with Medjools Husband he advised me that he would be needing some help with the garden this year. Medjool took care of the grow and made sure that hre son had the mediciine he needed.
I will be speaking to him again soon and may be asking for some advice concerning region and genetics.
Much Love
kendo

Ancient Mystic

*Silent Prayer*

*Silent Prayer*

I've been off line for awhile but knew her from OG and her many warm and funny posts and pm's. There are certain people that shine in a community and help to illuminate the Way for the rest of us. This was medjool. She gave so much positivity that it will continue to get passed around the world through the kind acts of those she inspired. She is getting a much needed and deserved rest.

peace and compassion
AM

medjool was awesome :D

actually.... my frequent use of this :D happy icon was inspired by her :D

SO GLAD TO HAVE MR. MEDJOOL AROUND THIS COMMUNITY!!!! :D

peace and love
boris

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BorisTheBlaze said:
medjool was awesome :D

actually.... my frequent use of this :D happy icon was inspired by her :D

SO GLAD TO HAVE MR. MEDJOOL AROUND THIS COMMUNITY!!!! :D

peace and love
boris

my muse
mrs. m´s Herijuana,day 32 of 12/12 :D

Imagen075.jpg

Imagen061.jpg

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first I knew of Medjool's passing was esben's sig., I immediately felt saddened.
Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting Medjool but was honored to receive rep from her on multiple occasions.
They were always accompanied with words of encouragement & kindness, for which she is renown,,,
it was as if she knew me personally.
This thread is evidence that your spirit is alive and well within our community.
Peace to you Mr. Medjool & your Son.
RIP Medjool.

20ftThai

She was zanny, but I loved her non the less...

May she find the peace she deserves in that big greenhouse in the sky.

RIP Heather.

plant a seed for her...
let the cycle continue
for every patient, or caregiver in the sky there should be a plant growing wild
that will keep us medicated until the second sun

Latest posts

Latest posts