What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mediterranean Outdoor Season

Fakir710

Hey IC Buds! A couple plants I planted for this season outdoors.

It's not my own place so I cannot go everyday and take total control but I'm going to wash and sieve practically everything, so let's see how it goes.

Just a couple plants. Reservoir's Sour Diesel IBL RiRi cut and Delicatessen's Queen Mother from selected cut, I don't know who did the selection but not me. She is a kind of candy, gummy bears and cantaloupe scents in flower.

17 days ago, the day I planted them in 3 gal pots with biobizz light mix.

Attachments

• RIRI2.jpg
    RIRI2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
  • QM2.jpg
    QM2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 23
  • QM.jpg
    QM.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 19
  • RIRI.jpg
    RIRI.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 21

Fakir710

I used Azos and Mykos and watered with H&G Roots Excelurator the day I transplanted.

They were blocked 1 week and a half cause I put them outside from 18/6. So they started to develop about a week ago and I topped them the first day they start to grow.

May 27.

Watered them just three times with H&G Roots Excelurator and the second watering same + 1/4 dose of Canna Bio Vega. Last week was a little bit rainy so I did not watered them.

So today I pruned them a little from the bottom as the moon calendar marks... Pic is before pruning.

Will upload in a week or so...

Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_211019.jpg
    IMG_20190527_211019.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 23

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
What kinda weather you looking at friend?? Clones starting to come along nicely!!! Good luck, stop around the anything outdoor thread sometime a post some pics if you'd like

Fakir710

What kinda weather you looking at friend?? Clones starting to come along nicely!!! Good luck, stop around the anything outdoor thread sometime a post some pics if you'd like

Sure! I will put some pics on there and also from a friends garden! Enjoy the summer!

Regards

Fakir710

Hey sorry, I didn't read properly, what you mean with what weather I'm looking at? Temps are between 15/28 Celsius and RH is about 60%/70%.

Regards!