What's new

Medical Marijuana Super Store

S

sparkjumper

Damn thats something man its hard to believe I'm living in the same country...I wouldn't want to be paying the prices that guy will surely be charging though.I'd have to be crippled and unable to grow which there are many like that

greenhead

Veteran
Damn thats something man its hard to believe I'm living in the same country...I wouldn't want to be paying the prices that guy will surely be charging though.I'd have to be crippled and unable to grow which there are many like that

I have no idea what the prices are like, but maybe it'll be cheaper than stuff in a small hydro-store, since they're bigger, they can order more supplies and will have a larger inventory. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though.

They also offer consulting services to people who don't know how to grow or set up a grow room, I presume that's where they're going to make a bit of their money. Luckily for most of the people on this forum, we already got that stuff covered.

The name is pretty funny too - iGrow -
:biggrin::smokey:

S

sparkjumper

A manlet haha I have no idea what that is but I think I wouldn't want to be called one lol.Good point Greenhead maybe he will be like the real walmart and run all the little dispenseries out of town.I can see it now..

greenhead

Veteran
A manlet haha I have no idea what that is but I think I wouldn't want to be called one lol.Good point Greenhead maybe he will be like the real walmart and run all the little dispenseries out of town.I can see it now..

I watched the video, and it's not actually a dispensary. They don't sell any weed there or seeds at all.

It's more like a home depot for weed growing supplies.

And I've never heard of a manlet either, but I wouldn't want to be one though, I'm pretty sure about that.

:smokey:

S

sparkjumper

Damn I only miss being a manlet by 1 inch..Wheeeee thats a close one.

They must have had a hell of a grand opening because i went today and a sign out front said closed til Monday for restocking:dunno::tumbleweed:. A hour drive for nothing.:wallbash:

R

Red Swan

I just drove by and had no clue it was there. I wonder if pricing is better since they can buy in bulk. There is a place in Marin I go to when I pass by because their prices are 40% lower than everywhere else. I think the volume they do is so great, they can pass on savings.

That area is sketchy though.

S

Smoke Buddy

I will agree that the west coast laws are wonderful. No doubt about that. However, it has a potential negative spin similar to why the "right to bear arms" groups didn't want to have to register guns. If you register you are in the system. If the federal laws change and they now don't want you to grow or have guns they can come and take them away.

That is why I want legalized recreational use. Nobody has to register and doctors don't have any say. You don't have to get a doctors note and a state license to brew beer or grow tomatoes and nobody needs to know that you are doing it.

I am content here on the east coast having some great moms and a big personal seed bank of fantastic genetics I purchased over the years off the net. Nobody knows what I do. Except you people and you think I am a tall, muscular, good looking astronaut/model who just happens to smoke and grow weed.

I live in NCal and have a doctors recomendation. My "regular" doctor doesnt even know I have a recomendation since he knows I smoke weed and always chuckled when I remind him.. no need to even mention it. I am in no database except the doctor who wrote me the recomendation, which is protected private information, and whatever co-op or dispensary I belong to. You are not required to have a state or county card or approval of any kind.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I am content here on the east coast having some great moms and a big personal seed bank of fantastic genetics I purchased over the years off the net.

url

Germanator

I Googled the owner, he is 25 and started a exotic car rental business out of college...(hence the orange Lambo out front). Wish when I graduated my father gave me a business like that. I hope the feds stay clear, and that the industry changes. People should not fear growing cannabis, and the industry that teaches people to do so should be able to do it out in the open ideally.