What's new

MEDICAL marijuana- NEW YORK- TUESDAY?

U

ureapwhatusow

Big D it's rough out here in the world of opiates. Did you ever wonder how less expensive it would be for our health providers to cover our needs if we were allowed to grow our own medicine? These opiates are killing me, more than the original diagnosis. Seem like there's only three or four of us here that cover the NY area. I can't understand that? If there are other icmag NY'ers out there or anyone that knows how to get Medical Marijuana on the ballot please chime in. Keep on Big D.

you are big pharmas meal, ticket nothings gonna change

big pharma is bigger than big tobacco & big oil put together

http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/141369/big_pharma_bribes_doctors_to_hook_your_kids_on_drugs/

U

ureapwhatusow

What about the ballot thing? What do you know?

I gotta be honest I think NY is progressive enough to support medical marijuana

I think its far too bipartisan for it to be functioning in a capacity to pass it

I don't see NY spending any money to eradicate it from the state or any judicial movement to make example outta of small growers

under an ounce is civil liberties

same crime in the next state far worse

its progress

Koroz

no, the senate had a democratic majority, 2 dem's jumped party lines and went repub. This turned into a fight and lawsuits and nothing has gotten done, other then the dems went back to their party (one of which got a bump in pay/position to do so) and now they are passing bills but ignoring the Medical Cannabis one.

Basically it was a circus for a month and shit didn't get done, now they ignoring it. I was a way for people to get into positions they wanted, and basically gave high paying positions to others as "mediators" etc. Waste of our money and time.