What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical marijuana from Growdoc

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
None of you mentioned anxiety. Is it good for that as well?

Looks beautiful tough, and they are cheap. My kinda strain! And the high sounds nice too...

Have a great one.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
In my best opinion anxiety can not be controlled, its like any other feeling, like fear and love cant be controlled.

Also Cannabis that is not organically grown must be well flushed to avoid possible anxiety.

GrowDoc

Last edited:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Growdoc said:
In my best opinion anxiety can not be controlled, its like any other feeling, like fear and love cant be controlled.

Also Cannabis that is not organically grown must be well flushed to avoid possible anxiety.

GrowDoc

Thats right.. Maybe I should see a doc about this, hehe. But some strains is known for amplifying the anxiety, or what call it. But since theyre medicinal theyre properly allright.

So, I got another question for you, GrowDoc. Does your strains hermie some times? Ive heard of some with no hermie-tendencies, not your strains, but Skunk #1 for example ect ect. You see, I have this room where, when the lights are off, a little - just a little, light gets in through the plastic covering the windows.. And its only for a couple of hours each day.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I do see some Bananas during the end of flowering but i also push hard.

1 hermie per 200 plants is a possibilty and i dont know of any other Breeder in the world that will even give up these numbers, but hey maybe i am wrong.

GrowDoc

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Growdoc said:
I get migraine headaches from time to time, it runs in my family... to this day i have not found any strains that can help, if you have a strain that helps please let me know.

Growdoc

Try a little cubensis, it helps. And eating THC-butter, cookies ect. or drinking chai, coco sometimes helps also.

Edit: Hey, forgot I wrote in this post, hehe. Thx for the info. Cant wait till AD is back :bow:

Last edited:

rafe

I take morphine 2 times a day and 2 of the big percocets a day from a head injury. Just found out my best friend in Alaska has Non Specific Lymphoma type B with Hep C to boot. He has been clean for 14 years and this crap. I can't wait for my ladies to go to work for me. I'll eat a lot because I can't afford one of those vaporizers. Of course I must make some hash.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
GDS ADHD can be found in GDS MIX packets, Testing of ADHD is completed and due to its popularity amoung medi growers it will be on the market for 2009.

GDS International Ltd.
GrowDoc Seeds
GrowDoc

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Hey Doc, very nice strain you have going on there. Those plants look beautiful. Do you feel this is a good strain for nerve pain?

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Yes I do feel that Mummia is a good strain for nerve pain, all humans are different so i make no promises.

GrowDoc

rafe

Growdoc

Growdoc

We were just discussing the most efficient ways of getting what you want out of your smoke. Is vaporizing,bong,joint,bowl,etc??? Any input from anyone??? I have my Mummia seeds and Angeldust at the ready!!!Can't wait to finish my present crop!

These have a while to go and I have 4 more sativas that are about 5 to 7 weeks into budding bud they take 13 to 15. It will be worth the wait. I had them up to 6 feet and 9 weeks into budding this summer but I had to donate my air conditioner this summer during a heat wave and my little sister lost her main house airconditioning. Any idea what that top plant is?? Thanks

Hey DOC! awesome thread and great job on the breeding....I bred my own strain last year...purple kush and hindu kush, used mainly for my back pain(compressed discs/buldging discs and degeneration) but it doesnt help with all my problems such as nerve problems headaches ADHD...sounds like your AD has had quite the good rep around here. Is there any way to acquire some beans in california without dealing with the mail? anyways you got it going good man, ill see you around for a long time :joint:
blesssss

Natural

Hey GrowDoc!

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your seeds.
I've grown your ADHD and BubbleDust. I'm thinking of ordering some AngelDust soon.

I just wanted to add to this thread that your BubbleDust strain is a GREAT yeilder and is STRONG! I have anxiety and some occasional lower back pain (I have mild scoliosis) and it kills my pain completely, even better than opioid medications. I've been growing your BubbleDust for almost 2 years now I think... I've ran it on every grow since I bought my first pack of seeds.

Thank you for your awesome genetics and the time you put into perfecting them!

Latest posts

Latest posts