What's new

Medical, low odor and fast strain?

M

mugenbao

Get yourself a decent carbon filter and you can grow any strain you like, it will also give you peace of mind as you won't be stressing and getting anxiety about smell.
:yeahthats

A carbon filter or other odor control is essential. If you are at all anxious about odors, it shouldn't ever be considered an option, not even with low-odor strains.

anxiety coupled with depression is manic depressive......or bi-polar whatever you want to call it........
That is not correct. Anxiety and depression are related, and often go hand in hand, and are often treated by the same medications (at least until recently when more anxiety-specific medications were developed). Manic depressive disorder is characterized by swings from depression to mania. Bi-polar disorder describes the tendency to shift between two polar opposites on the emotional spectrum, hence the name. Anxiety and depression are not polar opposites.

swt 3 and the SPG clone are not very potent, i dont think i have tried the swt 4.

i have to say though they are probably good for depression because they have a very nice relaxing indica high, warm and comforting but not strong enough for someone with high tolerance.. they are also good yielders and have very good bag appeal.

if you are used to smoking chems/kushes or have a high tolerance the swt doesn't do much, i remember a article saying steve bred the swt for hash production or thats what he was using it for.

i would think that a sativa used in moderation would be good for depression, motivate you to go outside or do some things around the house.

exercise and getting up and doing anything will work wonders for depression.
In my (somewhat limited) experience, Sweet Tooth works very well for both depression and anxiety. You're right that it's not a "rip your head off" strain, but it seems unlikely to me that someone looking for relief of anxiety is going to want a rocket ride anyways :D

I would also recommend Blue Satellite (which is related to Sweet Tooth) for anxiety, available on SeedBoutique. It has worked absolutely wonderfully for me, I can't praise it enough.

Also, +1 opinion on exercise for helping with depression.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Hey Paladin420:

How about NL#5 x Sweet Skunk? Sounds like your poison...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This strain is like dating a Vegas stripper with a heart of gold... Kiss your blues away but be ready to "get busy child". Selection is important since some Sweet Skunk leaning phenos tend to be racey. Those 50/50 are just a brain "lap dance"!

For days this kicks ass, for night I would stay with NL#5 x Blueberry.

Best,

Ojo

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Man that first pic is dead on to my 94 nl5 x sk from the Dam.. She has been/is my gurl.. Lap dancin the Pain of this existence away. Amber Trichs in 45days. Pound plus plants outdoors. She is why I picked up My A Afghani from GH, them two at least are gonna Bump...The Alice box in my Profile??? Yeap thats her.

whyme2

Gonna give my nod to Mandala. For me Kalichakra was great for depression - but could definitely increase anxiety. White Satin had more phenos, but was very good for IBS and pain, also good for anxiety. Just started a mandala freebie 5 pack - hope to find a real gem or 2. Also - as many others have said - a carbon scrubber is a must!
Grow Safe

Thank you everyone!

This time I chose Peyote Purple and Mandala #1. Maybe not the best combo for physical pains but hopefully they'll help me with my anxiety and depression.

(Btw I do have a scrubber, forgot to mention.)

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Ganja,

If you can source it, try and get a cut of Harlequin. Seems exactly what you need. :joint: Hope the Peyote Purple and the Mandala #1 work out for ya in the meantime. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts