What's new

medical license success!!!!!!!

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Who 's to say what's a legitimate ailment?

Many more people are eligible to access the program than realize, and I think the increases in applications to HC prove that more and more are realizing and trying to obtain access. Everyone that can apply, should apply imo.

I've suffered from migraines since I was 5 years old. Other Canadians have licenses to possess and cultivate for this exact ailment, but my doc refuses to sign any forms.
This type of inequity in access to the MMAR due to the physician's personal belief about medical cannabis use, is essentially the crux of the recent Mernaugh ruling. Our health care system is supposed to apply equally to everyone, but with this doctor as a gate-keeper program one person may gain access while another doesn't- both with the same ailment.

It will be interesting to see how the conservatives deal with having to rectify the Mernaugh ruling and making the program more accessible to Canadians, amid their push towards a new crime bill which includes mandatory minimum jail sentences for anyone growing 6 or more plants. Let's not forget that the government has fought at every turn to restrict the program, rather than expand who is allowed to access.... true both under the liberals and conservatives. All of our gains have come through the courts. I see a few battles taking place over the next 4 years of Harper government.

-Chimera

dmt

Veteran
well, all you need to do now is go to the medicinal cannabis resource center on naniamo and hastings. a legit doc for legit people.

good work by all the vigilant people who stood up when they were ignored by so called "medical professionals", d

K

Kitsym

^im very interested in this service and i'll send ya a pm when I'm over 50 posts!!

Latest posts

Latest posts