What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fix,,,

slecha,,,yeshlecha job gever,,,:)

guys,,,whats going on,,,will someone clue me up,,

wow wow wow

do you stop work on shabat?

Z10N

Toda Achi, yesh Kavod :D Tikfotz levaker beeretz hakodesh !

we have some workers who dont work on Shabat,
but I am a full time grower 24/7.

much love good night,

Z

Z10N

some mo' updates..

the new mothers room almost 100% finnished,
mothers are getting along under 2 x 600w HPS
an AC, 2 output fans pushing out... simplest setup for now just to keep'em alive and happy..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have a bowl of charas for breakfast :D:canabis:
picture.php

one of the weedgirls showing off her buds eerrrrr "our" buds ;)....
picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lo sababa

gadol zion,,,

i want a picture like that,,,

if i make alea can i get a licence too,,,?

i feel like jumping in a plane,,,its like this has appered out of nowhere ,,,my aunt has been tallin me about this sorta thing but i never relized how progressed you are nowadays,,

we are very intrested!!

dbc

no need for alea just come to the arava

and a happy new year to all,,,,,

legal growing ------living the dream

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im a fria in the uk,,,

seriously,,,could i some over an live the dream for a while,,,???

GADOL ZION,,,, :)

Z10N

Rick Ahi you'll have to be an Israeli citizen to get a license. getting a growing license is technically not complex, but its very complex with the amount of inner politics of the growers/caregivers + ministry of health bureaucracy + intense Israeli police criteria watch over , its only getting more and more intense.. and im sure DBC knows what im talking about..
this project has been going for few good years by now but only got a lot bigger in the last couple of years, with the prospect of the number of patients is going to explode to the skies when things settle and will be more organized within the ones who run the project.

that's one of the reasons I started this thread in the first place , so people around the world can have a peek to whats going on over here and know its not only in Holland and Cali.

you are most welcome like i said bro :)

Shana Tova Lekolam, lots of love and respect to everyone - stay safe!!!

peace ~

ZiON

E

elmanito

You forgot Oh Canada :D

Israel is far more liberal with the medicinal issue of MMJ than Holland.Patients with Crohn's disease don't get a MMJ prescription from their doctor, while in Israel you can get MMJ for this disease.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my cousin made alea and shes in binyamina right now,,,,my aunt and her whole family has been there for years,,,,

i feel like catching a flight,,,the question is when do you want to see me,,im just chillin allday everyday

niluola

Gorgeous. What a labour of love and dedication. Hails of respect from the land of a thousand lakes! I only hope we could do it like that over here...

D

Durdy

haha my mouth is literally watering!!!! definitely pulling up chair for this one!

:plant grow: