What's new

Medical Grade

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Herbsman_OS:It was one of three seeds found in a large batch that came through the dispensary I worked at about five years back.

Now I know this is in the FLOWER PIX forum, but the ultimate goal we are after here is the THC correct? Well as Adam from THSeeds told me which I will quote him on, "We're not weed farmers, we're THC collectors" So here's some shot's of some collections I've gathered up over the years....

DSCFlix059.jpg

IndustrialHWD126.jpg

MixFlix033.jpg

DSC07408.jpg

DSC07409.jpg

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07420.jpg

MixFlix036.jpg

OOBUBBLE104.jpg

DSCFlix049.jpg

DoshaGLJonas019.jpg

Bomulan077.jpg

MixFlix045-1.jpg

DoshaGLJonas035.jpg

DoshaGLJonas045.jpg

OOBUBBLE020.jpg

OOBUBBLE048.jpg

OOBUBBLE096.jpg

OOBUBBLE099.jpg

DSC09797.jpg

More....

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
OOBUBBLE115.jpg

OOBUBBLE110.jpg

OOBUBBLE123.jpg

OOBUBBLE135.jpg

^^^^Best hash I've had to date^^^A combo of 24 different types only popcorn buds and close trim outdoor organic.

I

icmag.is.#1

I should have never come back here......

I have no herb at the moment and looking at your pictures is making me go a bit insane

If you get a book published make sure you let us know. Im sure most of us would be happy to buy it

O.G.#1

Wow UP, you have no idea how much these pics suck, how much all these strains suck and how much this thread sucks! :muahaha:

2 weeks+ dry and sober!!!!!

:fsu:

Keep that pimp hand neon green UnknownProphet :smoker:

I got some Peak19xRomberry x Tarantula and Peak19 x Romberry beans if your interested in them :)

By the way, the bubblehash pics were the final Mike Tyson uppercut knockout to my eyes!

:respect:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow man SO MANY sick ass strains. you are in the bay?? i swear to god i have moved a couple packs of some of those strains, i have definately had some of that Blueberry X afghan, definately seen some of that Goo and Blue Dream, and those GDPs look almost exactly like what im getting from my plugs right now.

WISH i could get my hands on some of that chewdawg, banana, and all those lemon haze strains. im only able to get shit like that at the clubs.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
:kewlpics::kewlpics:wooow unkownprophet those pictures are a true testimate to medical grade cannabis. enought eye candy here to choke a horse
i could gaze at ur pics for days
very outstanding work

peace, midwesthighs

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Been in Vegas "getting lucky" sorry for the wait for those who actually check my thread.

Enjoy.....Proph.

Grand Daddy (Organic Soil)
PFandLav084-1.jpg

PFandLav088.jpg

PFandLav139.jpg

take3020.jpg

White Kiddo
take3102.jpg

take3123.jpg

Yumboldt
take3085.jpg

The Pink Peak
take3025.jpg

take3030.jpg

The Purple Peak
take3029.jpg

Last edited:
haha i check for your updates errey day.. not gonna lie. come out with a book man, seriously.. it would be such a killer coffee table book. that grand daddy makes me excited that my first grow is all organic. i dont think i've seen any trichs on these buds that made me go, "meh.."

Awesome thread, thanks a ton for sharing. Very nice to see someone turning the bubble by hand, looks like it really got to the fine grade. When I read this threads title, it made me think about what Medical used to mean. It used to mean pure, as in 'organic', but that was before I started reading the net. If the heart grows it, it's medical.

Murphle

I too always check for updates in this thread! Got any new pics?? Definitely publish a book. Your work kicks the Can. bibles ass 10x over.

Latest posts

Latest posts