What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Cannabis in Israel??

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couldn't find a English thread here in the Israeli section,,.

As some of you guys probably know I'm Jewish,, my mum just made AleeAh,, can you guys explain what's happening in Israel and what your thoughts are,, I heard weed is super cheap over there now,, what's the deal is the quality any good?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

As some of you guys probably know I'm Jewish,, my mum just made AleeAh,, can you guys explain what's happening in Israel and what your thoughts are,, I heard weed is super cheap over there now,, what's the deal is the quality any good?
Yes friend, the weed is very good there and affordable too. I have heard stories about the growers being really good at growing and growing some very impressive strains.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran

Growing weed doesnt pay much for mid scale any more.
Weed is 30-40 shekel for wholesale
Theres some quality, but i dont like the strains that are common lately