What's new

Med state

MF Grimm

julsbagell said:
Yeah .80 is great for elite shit no way your gonna pull 1.25 off og or most of the other kushes quality over quantity any day I would rather get 9600.00 off two than 96 off three comm bs.

Can I get an "Amen?!" :rasta:

whodi

Veteran
Oh, and good luck finding a dispensary that will give you 5k a pound... you're a fool to believe that.. ask around.

MF Grimm

whodi said:
6 1/2 months ago. people evolve

Well, I understand evolution, but from complete noob to expert greenthumb in 6 months is quite impressive, considering with a 9 week veg, plus 2 months to flower, would mean you could have only harvested one crop. You would technically be getting ready to flower your 2nd crop now if you were truly vegging 9 weeks.

But you said you averaged 1.25 g/W - which is 2 3/4 pounds...

Then a couple posts below you say been getting about 2 pounds per plant. Well, that is a pretty big difference. If you were getting 2 pounds per plant, then you were averaging just under 1g/w, which is great. I just don't believe you after perusing your posting history. You ask a lot of noob questions, and there's nothing wrong with that, just nothing I hate more than a liar.

:dueling:

whodi

Veteran
k misscalculation with gram per watt...

quick learner here thanks to all the valuable info on the net. I frequent more forums than just this one :)

Ever heard of heath robinson? check his methods like I did and learn from the best.

You guys are sitting here running high plant numbers when you don't have to. That's what boggles my mind. But to each their own.

MJ isn't that hard to master

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Wow - looks like a simple question turned into a full fledged business while I was away.

Good luck - hope it works out. Never grew for a living and until it's federally legal, probably never will. But I have learned one thing having started a couple legit businesses that eventually bombed - take what you've carefully figured on making and divide it in half. Hope it's not that way for you, but that's been my experience.