ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
post_old.gif
04-30-2014
[/FONT]

Stretchin an starting to set buds...

View Image View Image

Calling this roughly the beginning of flower, I threw em in young so they needed to mature a bit and the girls take slightly longer to show. Puts em at like 42 days.

S

sourpuss

I likey:) love girls who finish quick:). Stoked!

Must be a little nute sensitive? Is that a regular mix you would use on any strain or is it adjusted? Sorry if you already stated....

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mix in my sig is what I usually use, it is geared more toward sour bubble feeding habits.
When I run em again I will cut down 2 cups of blood meal and 1 cup of bone meal. They did well but you can see some leaf stress from being slightly rich mix for her. Pure water all the way through.

crazy_eagle

The plants are looking good! When I grew it the smaller bushier one smelled and tasted like it smelled of straight blueberries, it was nice smoke!!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin closer and closer but I still have white hairs, excellent fade heh, dont wanna take em to soon and end up with hay :eek:

Might pull em down or wait another week, gonna have a look with a scope tomorrow.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well still had more hairs then Im used to seeing but she is completely faded up, dont want it to start traveling into the buds so I took em down. looks like 15% clear 65% mily and 20% or so amber.

Chopped the girls, in the middle of a move so will post updates and pics when I get settled in this week coming up.

Quick observation, the "mexican: pheno looked like it yielded 2x or maybe close to 3x than the smaller bushy berry one. Bud density is very nice, the mexican did very well with the defol, she made more like small spears, the bushy one made more golf ball type nugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts