What's new

med-man brand beds - seeds to trophies

M.R.GT

Veteran
Your right Med-Man!!

I really like your design. Simple and cost effective.

Thanks again for such a detailed overview. Ya made this simple.

Peace
GT

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Definitely gonna be a very interesting and informative show. :)

Lemme get this straight, there is no drainage in the beds? How do you know how much water beds will take before being too much?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi vanilla phoenix

good question, and ya no drainage. so no waste. but if anyone thinks they can be heros and blast the plants with 1000ppm to 2000+ ppm then i wouldnt recommend them doing it. but if they want to change, and cut nutrient bills by 75% then do them

you want every gallon of medium to get 1 liter of nutirent. and you want to run water thru every 3rd feed. maybe not in veg, i still do, but def in flowering. keeping salt low with reg flushing makes for extreme vigor

so like i said previously, every 8 lights of beds gets a rain drum of silution. thats the standard operating procedure.

if you run c02 and the rooms are hotter, then you can cut an extra 25% to 50% off the nutrient subject to strain and scenerio

kind regards

med-man

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
med-man method: pre veg 50% more seeds then you need. or clones under optimal conditions but not in this case. keep the plants that take off ahead of the rest (typically 50% lol)

plant: so each stalk is in line with the hole of each dripper

keep lights as high as possible for the first week

nutes are 350ppm (0.5 ec) ph 6.3

typically you feed 1 whole drum (55gal) for every 8 lights. so i use 1/2 drum, one feed per week for 3-4 weeks of veg.

i use my cannabolic stacker in the res the first week

kind regards

med-man

3-4 weeks of veg seems like a lot for 1 plant per sq ft. I've done 7-10 day veg for same spacing in the past. Going to be a jungle with lots of overgrowth.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3-4 weeks of veg seems like a lot for 1 plant per sq ft. I've done 7-10 day veg for same spacing in the past. Going to be a jungle with lots of overgrowth.

hey grs

you are right, it already is. i am not running clones, so half the plants will be culled then a screen applied.

typically, 15 days with clones is perfect, that is still also subject to strain...

with the med-man method, you remove all but 4-8 branches and all but 4 nodes per branch 2 weeks into flowering then add the screen

savey?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

How do you flush regularly without a drain?

hi lester

this is copied from the same paragraph you quoted : "and you want to run water thru every 3rd feed"

in the future please slow down and read carefully, i wont be double posting after this one

thanks in advance

med-man

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
hey grs

you are right, it already is. i am not running clones, so half the plants will be culled then a screen applied.

typically, 15 days with clones is perfect, that is still also subject to strain...

with the med-man method, you remove all but 4-8 branches and all but 4 nodes per branch 2 weeks into flowering then add the screen

savey?

med-man

Hi med-man

The word is spelled savvy.

In the future please slow down and spell carefully. I won't be helping you after this one.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and by the way... where is the actual soil part of this grow? Looks like a hydro grow to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's not a soil grow when you're using a soilless (hint) medium with bottled nutes. That's hydro 101.

Savvy?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ras

you can take up a definition challenge with the mods. but i will put money you lose. maybe you could get them to make a "true soil" subforum, but i highly doubt they will do that for you either...

if you like hydro more i will be doing med-man tables soon once i recomplete the room

stay tuned

p.s. its not the spelling but the lesson

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
15 days

15 days

so 2 weeks in and they are coming along well.

i have decided to go full strength feed, 1/2 strength feed, 1/4 strength feed this round. the fact its a seed run i dont want to herm up any plants, and notice in general most my seed crops need less nutes anyway. plus it cuts cost and labor to boot! been feeding just once a week. i always like to oversize my mixer pumps. its the best not waitinf for salt to mix or ph to adjust

i have been plucking males as well

tree frog season too. they are out in masses. no idea how this one got in but he has been minding the rez now for 2 weeks. i gave him the boot today, dont know what he has been eating?

i spray with amazax every even week and cannabolic stacker every odd week.

dont tread on med!

med-man

Attachments

• 20150828_135515.jpg
    20150828_135515.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150828_135543.jpg
    20150828_135543.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150813_201441.jpg
    20150813_201441.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150813_202334.jpg
    20150813_202334.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20150909_170441.jpg
    IMG_20150909_170441.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 20
Hey man, you're the award winner, so an honest question. Why do you spray with amazax if you don't have any issues? I understand preventative, but do you find that if you don't spray ahead of time, you always get pests and such? I just never expected to find so many pesticides and such on the labels when I went out west and tried the commercial buds. It really made me not want to smoke them. Now I do understand that you'd have no idea what you get when you buy on the black market, at least you're informing people, but still curious how you justify the extra chemicals.

I also went on your website to get more info about the cannabolic stacker that you reference. I didn't relaize you sold your own nutes and such, but now that I do, what's in the product? I was amazed to see it as 0-0-0.

Respectfully yours,
-CG

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi chasing green

i sell the worlds most awarded and canna specific nute line

cannabolic stacker is the worlds first and only canna specific steroid. so there is no npk or micros in it.

the med-man method is an eastern appraoch to growing. so prevention is key. none of the buds get sprayed with anything. and ya, people from the east that go west have a real awakening when they get there lol never fails

med-man

Buddler

Veteran
Hi MM Nice setup I wanna see them after the prune and screens down,oh what seeds are you running ? Bud