What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me and Ace

RED 1

picture.php

picture.php

OZZ_

Veteran
Strippers on weed, pole dancing, courtesy of GT Thai tree trunk?
I passed out.Overdosed on CBD aqua

:biglaugh:

Sounds like a great time! Everything looking stellar up in here as always my friend. :friends:

RED 1

Sounds like a great time! Everything looking stellar up in here as always my friend. :friends:

I think there's going to be enough left over for me to happily finish off Super Malawi Haze next year
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fed her probably for the last time
Night temps have dropped, good for the buds OZZ,at this stage
Works indoors as well

RED 1

I've been watering plants since last September OZZ,and,starting to relax slightly knowing that in 3/4 weeks,finishing KA5H and Zamaldelica in soil, shouldn't be a problem
In soil ,and I wish you get the opportunity to grow outdoors one day my friend, magic happens.Very easy with your skills to achieve the same or even better results
I knew KA5H was going to turn like that
Thank you

RED 1

5th time this summer, where the rain comes down so hard,you can't see beyond your nose
Haven't noticed any signs of mould, temps during the day have been good.Do cover the shorter ones with what I can, thought I was going to have a more smooth non existent autumn, obviously not
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P.S They are droopy because of THC content, slightly moist