What's new

Me and Ace

D

DNM1

Love all of the stretchy branches and skinny leaves
We read about the strains,we buy them
It's in them my friend.....I,since day one of my growing life, do not like burned, stained,spotted etc leaves, and,around that I do a lot of reading
My grow room is a big help,a tent it's not for me
Nepalese Jam on the way,and,KA5H is under observation(not sure if she liked BioHeaven I gave her for the first time)
:)

Attachments

• IMG_9760.jpg
    IMG_9760.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9775.jpg
    IMG_9775.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9754.jpg
    IMG_9754.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 11
G

Hi Red!Plants look happy!
I would say that in my opinion,this grow style you have chosen is more carefree and natural,but not efficient.Minimal training makes it even moreso.I think 1000w would compensate this and help lowers fill up.

I would advise you not to abort the tent solution without giving more thought(for next grows)...No light lost,more control...Makes house visitable again...More difficult with fitting maybe but you can quickly get the point.I would say you need a 1,5 x 1,5m... I regret getting 1,2 x 1,2 and not that...

Anyways,plants look healthy and rushing forward!Good luck with rest of flowering my friend!

D

DNM1

I would say that in my opinion,this grow style you have chosen is more carefree and natural,but not efficient.Minimal training makes it even moreso.I think 1000w would compensate this and help lowers fill up.

I would advise you not to abort the tent solution without giving more thought(for next grows)...No light lost,more control...Makes house visitable again...More difficult with fitting maybe but you can quickly get the point.I would say you need a 1,5 x 1,5m... I regret getting 1,2 x 1,2 and not that...

Anyways,plants look healthy and rushing forward!Good luck with rest of flowering my friend!
Walked into our recent Expo with the intension to get "organised", buy a couple of things,new bulbs, carbon filters etc, and,a tent my friend
I'm very visual/photographic maybe I annoy people with constantly uploading photos'?,don't know, but,it's the only way I can absorb info
Saw a 1.2x1.2x2.0 on display.No!! went and spend my money on seeds
When 'efficiency" comes into play,next autumn, 1.5x1.5 single 600W is the goal.Outdoors no more, if it ever gets legal....maybe
I agree with you Syd,I just want to remain one step behind for now
I missed it, many many thanks
Odor/Social life I agree

D

DNM1

Walked into our recent Expo with the intension to get "organised", buy a couple of things,new bulbs, carbon filters etc, and,a tent my friend
I'm very visual/photographic maybe I annoy people with constantly uploading photos'?,don't know, but,it's the only way I can absorb info
Saw a 1.2x1.2x2.0 on display.No!! went and spend my money on seeds
When 'efficiency" comes into play,next autumn, 1.5x1.5 single 600W is the goal.Outdoors no more, if it ever gets legal....maybe
I agree with you Syd,I just want to remain one step behind for now
I missed it, many many thanks
Odor/Social life I agree
A couple of puffs later :)
1000w has to be paired with 1000w in a room
My seedlings(Nepalese Jam), under the 600W are seeking lumens from the big one
Constant moving around for a number of plants

Last edited:
D

DNM1

Zamaldelica,and Nepalese Jam will grow under 600W(Z on the ground now)
Will switch the 1000W back to 600W when KA5H is done

Attachments

• IMG_9951.jpg
    IMG_9951.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 14
D

DNM1

Zamaldelica's final place,600w serving her and Nepalese Jam

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 16
D

DNM1

NL pheno needs a tent
I am not buying a tent just for her.It's unfortunate a bad bag of soil made my take her out of the grow room and "revive" her the best I could
My friend I'm happy, happy growing again, happy that Ace has given me one KA5H,Zamal,and,Nepalese Jam.It's plenty for one person
Will give way NL,600W to a good friend, and,I would like to continue in my grow room as it stands with what I have
Next run things will be different,for now I find NL a "distraction"

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
D

DNM1

Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam

Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam

Last one this run

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 10
D

DNM1

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2017 07 08 20 11 15
    Screenshot 2017 07 08 20 11 15
    56.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 11
D

DNM1

Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
That killer Haze is a huge beauty :dancer:

Did you say 2 meters tall :woohoo:
How long in flowering are they?

P :smoke:

D

DNM1

That killer Haze is a huge beauty :dancer:

Did you say 2 meters tall :woohoo:
How long in flowering are they?

P :smoke:
Measured with a piece of string,from bottom of flowerpot,following her main body ,to bud top 2.53m
Actually size,as pictured,LST inc, 1.97m
Why I let her be so? She must have whispered something nice to me when she was a seedling
Thanks Paddi
She is the star this run my friend
Exactly one month of flowering
Introduced Bubbax NJ in the grow room yesterday, had to rearrange things around, clean.Photo taken yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 16
G

She really is bro,looks really promising!I would consider raising nutes seems that yellowed some last week...It is a beast,it can halndle food.How much do you feed (biobizz right?)

D

DNM1

She really is bro,looks really promising!I would consider raising nutes seems that yellowed some last week...It is a beast,it can halndle food.How much do you feed (biobizz right?)
Double dose(in a way) two days ago and introduced BioHeaven first time.As for watering, gone up to about 3+ ltr a day
1/4/4/5ml Grow/Bloom/TopMax/BioHeaven

Last edited:
D

DNM1

Double dose(in a way) two days ago and introduced BioHeaven first time.As for watering, gone up to about 3+ ltr a day
1/4/4/5ml Grow/Bloom/TopMax/BioHeaven
Today's/now status
4ltr of water,noticed that new leaf growth is more vibrant in color
So yes, more nutrients.Zamal is spot on with everything
Still find 1000W too "aggressive" for my room

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
D

DNM1

Today's/now status
4ltr of water,noticed that new leaf growth is more vibrant in color
So yes, more nutrients.Zamal is spot on with everything
Still find 1000W too "aggressive" for my room

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 8
G

The 4ml bloom is in 4lt of water or per litre?Either way you should also raise the grow my friend!

Regarding the lamp,you know your place better brother! :)