What's new

MCT vape carts tasting terrible. Help meeeee!

toohighmf

Veteran
I've done everything from diluting from 50/50 to 75/25 and it's disgusting. Is there a particular MCT oil, or something I need to do to the oil aside from heat & mix? It's weird because I dropped a bit from the syringe on my toungue and it was delicious!
My battery is turned down to 3.6v. Wtf???
Will MCT emulsify with PG or PEG400?
My carts with PEG/PG blended with bho taste a lot more like the strain than this MCT shite. Thanks!

I've done everything from diluting from 50/50 to 75/25 and it's disgusting. Is there a particular MCT oil, or something I need to do to the oil aside from heat & mix? It's weird because I dropped a bit from the syringe on my toungue and it was delicious!
My battery is turned down to 3.6v. Wtf???
Will MCT emulsify with PG or PEG400?
My carts with PEG/PG blended with bho taste a lot more like the strain than this MCT shite. Thanks!

Stick to flowers ...............

killa12345

i only use peg and the taste is just like the strain but a bit weaker. I know my homies use MCT but i dont like the idea of vaping things like coconut oil.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I tried mixing mct, ppg, peg 400, to me they all tasted sweet or like shit, I went to a wax pen and vape rosin in it...

flatslabs

We normally just use distillate and a few drops of terpenes when making our cartridges, but works decently with winterized oil as well.

For winterized wax the holy terp pure flavorless works well at about 0.4ml / 1g concentrate.