McDonalds Monopoly

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
picture.php

Related?????

picture0089380392.jpg

picture0169463640.jpg

i do find those pics funny, but fucked up at the same time. this country(usa) is just a haven for the fat. your small town may not have a whole foods or trader joes, but i guarantee it has a mcdonalds, at least, not to mention the other guys...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Another reason not to support McDonalds:
McDonald’s supports the destruction of the Amazon rainforest. Much of the soy-based animal feed used to fatten fast-food chickens is grown in the Amazon. Are those chicken nuggets really worth acres of irreplaceable trees? (Especially considering how important carbon sinks like the rainforest are to halt global warming!) Fast food supports a completely unsustainable system of agriculture. It’s cruel to animals, unhealthy for humans, and bad for the planet.

Fucking right chicken nuggets are worth getting rid of the amazon. How else am I supposed to get 20 nuggets and fries for less than 7 bucks?

G

Guywithoutajeep

about Mcdonals, I find it so amusing that they are actually the official sponsor of the olympic games.. LOL

seriously

they are THE evil corporation, evil fucks, their food tastes like complete shit too

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I got sick from a double quarter pounder at 2am this morning, it woke me up. I had to jump up and run to the bathroom.

I got the sandwich with a winning "any sandwich 'cept bigmac" piece...luckily I didn't win again on my drink..

♥Mo♥

Have any of you matched the properties and actually won something besides food?

I won an instant $2000 years ago when they mailed game pieces to your house. I had my girlfriend at the time cash it because I had debts. We split the money but she got stuck paying taxes on it.:dance013:

TBL420uk

Cant believe people still eat this shit!!! I wont eat it cos, apart from the IRA connection, it taste of shite!

BrainSellz

Veteran
I got sick from a double quarter pounder at 2am this morning, it woke me up. I had to jump up and run to the bathroom.

I got the sandwich with a winning "any sandwich 'cept bigmac" piece...luckily I didn't win again on my drink..

Be careful!

Dr. Jeff Bertrand of Sulphur, La., who writes: Just wanted to let you know that the burger story is absolutely true! I am a physician and I bought a Big Mac over 10 years ago and it has STILL not decayed one bit. Even the bread has never molded! I use it as a teaching tool to show my patients the dangers of fast food with all their chemicals.

"The next picture, bel0w, comes from Randy Popple, strength and conditioning coordinator at Florida Gulf Coast University, who says he bought the burger and fries four years ago. He writes:
I use it as an example to show my athletes what they eat when they buy fast food. ... The dots on the cheese are the onions."

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man i fucked up...went to McDs got a grilled chicken sandwhich cus i wanted to try out the monopoly game....forgot what terrible stff this is. my stomach was killin me today...couldnt even sit down....FUCK.

but i won a free medium fries thats pretty cool.

and if anyone has ventnor ave hit me up so we can get that 25k...il do 40-60 you get more!