What's new

McDank's Outdoor 2012

McDank8O5

Back again for another summer in the great outdoors! Not a whole lot of changes this season, just a better grasp on cultivating 'cannabis trees' than this time last year that I hope will show thru as the season unfolds.

gathering supplies
img1763i.jpg

my soil mix consists of Sup'R Green Chicken Manure, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, EWC, Greensand, Alfalfa, Gypsum, Fish Meal, Perlite, and powdered volcanic rock.

Activate..
img1841fv.jpg

then let sit

The Garden Area
img1845z.jpg

til next time... Happy Growing :tiphat:

Old Skool

Nice, I think I will subcribe to this thread and watch. I have a couple of outdoor grows under my belt but none as big as your doing. Moving my game indoors this year but will still watch you outdoor guys

McDank8O5

these are a little old sorry for the lack of updates!
from left to right the strains are Double Purple Doja, Amazon, Devil's Island
img2633a.jpg

img2671x.jpg

img2670yw.jpg

raised bed plugged in with blue rhino x citrus skunk
img2787l.jpg

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Those are looking great for this time of year. Already a good size and seem to be rapidly growing. Very nice set up so far, good luck.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Gardens are looking great so far :good: Good Luck for the rest of your season :good:
I'll be tagging along to see how the girls perform for you :D :lurk:
:joint:

OLDproLg

Veteran
Oh yaaaaaa!!!

Makes me wish i was free again planting LARGE!!

Kinda life ya cant beat,and make me wanna sing a diddy'
but maybe not:;)

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
looking great Dank! as you boys are starting up the gardening im feeling behind the curve! wait for me! :D all my best wishes on another wonderful season :joint:

Stank J.P.

Looks great. Couple ?'s--- are those 100 gal. smarties? Is the straw used to insulate from heat? thanks in advance and good luck.