What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

This is how I dry weed

Wet trim buds

picture.php

Put a light layer in paper bag

picture.php

Like so

picture.php

Mix buds every day or so

Bag or jar up after 7 days. Buds may need to air out for a day or so after bagging.

Quick overview of the garden

picture.php

Last edited:

NeDank

Time for an update

All the plants are doing great. Gorilla auto is finishing starting flush today. She still has a lot of white hairs but some are turning color. Trics are what matter not hairs and she is mostly cloudy. Gorilla Cookie is looking pretty done as well. She has a lot of brown hairs and mostly cloudy trics.

Overview

picture.php

Gorilla auto
picture.php

Gorilla Cookie
picture.php

Fighting Gorillaz
picture.php

Sour Cheese Auto
picture.php

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
well done, that is a decent amount of buds from an autoflower. i liked the effect very much too, i gave some to a guy - i didn t know at that moment he had depression - and he responded few weeks later, maza gave back the light and joy to him in his life.

it was really nice high.

Cmoon

well done, that is a decent amount of buds from an autoflower. i liked the effect very much too, i gave some to a guy - i didn t know at that moment he had depression - and he responded few weeks later, maza gave back the light and joy to him in his life.

it was really nice high.

Id strongly agree, although iv only tried a few uncured joints:chin: flavours are excellent...top result Nedank, you had the giggles yet:biglaugh:

NeDank

I just bought 3 Auto Duck from Dinafem. So that will be at least one of the next plants I grow. Although it wont be a full tent grow like this time because I will have plenty of bud to smoke for a while. Just growing for variety. Maybe 3 or 4 smaller plants rather than big ones. We shall see...

bibi40

I thought Auto duck is from Dutch passion mate ,
perhaps you bought them to Dinafem but it' s a Dutch passion strain ,
eager to see what you will do with ...

NeDank

Here is Gorilla Auto before harvest. As you can see some of the leaves got crispy due to no nutrients. Should have trimmed them before they got so bad but I was lazy

picture.php

NeDank

Just a short update. I'll probably harvest Gorilla Cookie soon she has been on plane water for a bit.

Gorilla Cookie

picture.php

GC
picture.php

picture.php

Fighting Gorillaz and Sour Cheese Auto
picture.php

NeDank

I got weed! Big bag is Gorilla Auto

picture.php

Little update chopping today Gorilla Cookie
picture.php