What's new

mazar -- last crop

markopolis

my buddy who normally runs aurora x northern lights but switched to the mazar to try it out is going back! i give him a hand but he's the main grower, and the problem was too many of the plants died in each new crop.

whats weird was one crop was going at the back of the house and one at the front, same clones/conditions etc, and the plants in the back room had massive buds whereas the front room was more long and spindely as per usual.
ghosts? i think so.

anyways here's some pictures, the crop turned out great!
first two pictures are of one big bud from the back room (took two pictures for one bud!)
and the last is the front room grow, little difference ;)
i love the hairs *drools*

12637mazar.jpg

12637mazar2.jpg

12637mazar3.jpg

anyone else familiar with growing mazar? and did you like it :p

G

Nice looking pics of the Mazar. I grew her out on my first grow and I loved her. She was real easy to grow and gave me no problems (except for the hermi).
Sorry to hear about the problems with your grow. And I know what you mean about the hairs. I had one bud that I saved for a long time that was almost entirely hairs. Very little green could be seen on the bud. But unfortunately the feds took that one :badday:

markopolis

yeah alot of the smaller buds from the front room are encased in hairs :)

we'll it's back to the old aurora x northern lights cross, it's even easier and he managed to get the grow down to a T, with a little help :p

and f the popo. i'm lucky I live a little north and things are a little more lax around here. cause most of the time the police bothering you here smoke themselves, so what can they really say haha

dizzy44

nice job on that mark..I got some nugs that look very very similar and i was wondering what they might be..Whats the smoke like??? :joint:

markopolis

haha i'm never really good at describing how herb smokes

i suppose sort of uplifting? wakes you up, makes you want to do things :p
more of a high than a body buzz, the taste is great
the smell is weird tho, from afar it smells like typical hydro, fruity smelling. but when you crack open the bud its almost a piney, undescribable smell. it's crazy :)

Man, I smoked some mazar about 2 years ago..some very heady shit. I couldnt even go into the store...:yoinks:

Tastey too.. :yummy:

Thanks for sharin!

:joint: