What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar / Blueberry / Orange Bud Grow Started...

TahoeTops

G Brazil, Thanks for the report on the three. Thanks for your weel wishes. I was wondering about the comparison of them. What strain is your pic? I am a ways from getting my babes to look like that. But I hope someday, they will fill out.

Damn, I can't upload pics, again!!! :cuss: Who do I talk to about this?

aldus_

Great looking plants so far Tahoe.

I have a question thought, are you hand watering the plants for now and later planning on switching to an ebb and flow system or what?

Looking forward to see how this turns out!

R

rule35sub1

Wow, those are some old strains. Mazar rocks! Prolly the best one for messing you up. LOL Can't wait to see them finish up.

TahoeTops

Aldus, I am back to hand watering. I used my table with a resevior for three days, but had some issues doing so. They seem to be doing great with hand watering. Much more control over each plant.

Rosy, I never saw that. You made me laugh!!! :laughing:
Actally, Obama took over the mob, but if the bom comes it will all be over!

rule35sub1, what do you mean about the words:

"Mazar rocks! Prolly the best one for messing you up."

Do you have any suggestions? I have never grown these strains so any input from everyone would be appreciated...

Everything is looking great now. No issues to speak off! Just got to give them some time.

Now I need to buy a camera that gives great Macro shots.
Any camera suggestions? What should I buy? What do I need?

G

:wave: Tahoe

I'm still trying to decide on what kind of camera I'm going to get too.. I definately want to get some kind of Digital SLR though so I can take some nice quality pictures :yes:

R

rule35sub1

Mazar is some strong stuff is all I meant. As I exhaled my first hit, it felt like I got slapped in the back of the head. LOL

It feeds medium heavy.

TahoeTops

Well it has been an interesting week. I have been quite busy. I have cloned all of the plants and have put my babies into flowering. They have only been flowering for four days now. I will post a few pics in a few hours.

The Orange's are very tall and to be honest, I am having a hard time with the desire to just get rid of them. The Blueberry's are doing well. But the Mazar's are doing the best in my opinion. I am really excited about the Mazar.

Rule35sub1: I thought you meant something about the actual growth of the plants when you said that. Thanks for clarifying that you meant the smoke was that good. If I only keep one strain, it would definately be the Mazar.

TahoeTops

I have been waiting to upload new pics but I can't so here is my update.

After switching to flowering cycle, I have pulled out the males and have transplanted the remaining ladies to their permanent homes! It turns out that I only got one mazar female, one Orange bud female, and two blueberry females! One last mazar is still to be determined! I cloned all of the plants and now I get to pull a clone per day from the 1" cubes to check for roots! Each and every day, the roots are getting better and better!!! I am assuming that the clones I took of the females are doing well. So I should have no issues with keeping the strains alive! I am now in day 8 of flowering and am just waiting for my explosive growth to start.

I did have an issue one night......... I forgot to plug my pump back in and missed a watering!!! The next day, I thought I had killed my babies! But they have bounced back with a bit of dead tissue on the older leaves. Oh well! What can I say!!! I screwed up.

Pictures will come as soon as I can upload...

TahoeTops

Here are the pics from a few days ago...

Here thay are keeled over and on their way to death!!!

Here they are now recovered from my little mishap!!!

TahoeTops

Well..... I am down to only three actual females!!!

Can you believe that I got ONE of each strain!

Here is the Mazar:

Here is the Blueberry:

Here is the Orange:

Finally... here are the three together:

As you can see they have been transplanted in their new homes and are loving it. They are going through their stretch period right now. Soon... they will start really doing their business.

On another note, my clones are doing very well and I have already transplanted two out of six to 4" cubes.

I hope you enjoy the update..............................

R

rule35sub1

3 is better than none huh?
Are you going to take some cuts off each of them?

TahoeTops

Well..... I am sad to say that all three have turned out to be hermies!!! :fsu:

I guess I am done with this grow!!! I am also done with Dutch Passion. I now have had two(2) bad experiences with their strains! I will throw these away and we'll just have to see what the future holds for me.

I got :spank: for believing in this company! NEVER AGAIN!!!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :fsu:

R

rule35sub1

Did you have some light leaks?
They have good strains, not prone to hermie.
Are you in the US?
Shoot me a pm.

TahoeTops

Ok....... I decided I would move forward with the grow. I have pulled a few male flowers of each plant but they are doing good. Here are a few pics:

Here is the Mazar cola:

I made a decision to pull the blueberry due to some fear that it would pollinate the rest of the garden. I did that before realizing all of the plants were hermies!!! :cuss:

You live... You learn.

The Orange Bud is way too tall and as I was trying to train it over, it kinked. But it recovered just fine and is a good height, kinked over.

TahoeTops

I am at day 31 of flowering. I just added a bit of Kool bloom to my mixture. As the picture shows, the Orange bud plant is yellowing faster than the Mazar. But what can I do??? They are both in one tray!

I also forgot to mention that my two kids are under a 430 watt Son-Agro HPS. The 1 KW was too hot for the space I was in.

I think this is the last time I do more than one strain in any given tray.

Here is a more recent set of pictures:

Both plants:

Mazar Cola:

Mazar Plant:

Orange Buds:

Last edited:

gRrOeOeRn

that sucks man, too bad they ended up being hermies. thanks for the reply on my thread. what will start new with? standard seeds? i bought clones from the club nearby.

Latest posts

Latest posts