What's new

Mauritius sativa

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love it! :D I hope your patience is deeply rewarded.

#1 looks like she's kneeling down, waiting for the ax, lol!
#2 looks like she just went into another gear.
200+ days?!? :yoinks: Looks like she'll be worth it! :smoke:

Great dedication! :yes:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Amazing!

Did you keep cuttings and which one of them will mother the bushman's seeds? Curious to see how much it will bring down the flowering time.

lasko

Tnx brodas. Im happy that you enjoy the show :D
@highlighter jea no1 waiting for axe, just some more dayz
@dr tre is the most exotic even for me and i grow for 20+ years :D
@funkervogt beautiful sativa bro im sure you have enjoyed the smoke
@thule i have cuts from all plants. ihave used bushman polen over all 3 plants as i didnt knew what will come out, but for future project IMO n2 will be right one. I hope bushman will cut down flowering time to 120-130 dayz, well we will see soon as first mauricius x bushman & ptk x mauricius are out of soil :D
@unthing - patience is the key :D i cant wait i cant wait .... :D

ElRubio

Veteran
i hope don´t have delay me lasko...
Tons of congrats for your big patient mate and your thread. It´s truly amazing can see this wild sativas flowering.

best vibes!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Love the progress that p#2 is showing :yes: I noticed you talked about that the p#1 is dieng & drying it older parts, exactly the same thing which happened wiht my Swazi Rooibart before I chopped em in 140 + days :chin:

VIVA LA LASKO :WOOHOO:

lasko

Elrubio you didnt miss anything :D they growing so slowwww :D
Herb wellcome back :D

I have smoked first samples yesterday from plant n1. Smell is very nice, carrotts with citrus under tone and when you burn it doesnt change :D Smoke is mild in the begining, than heavier with second half of splif. Taste and smell are very complex i cant describe in details :D
After smoking a splif i have a filling that im not high or stoned but after two hours i found out that i cleaned the house :D Very simpatic smoke, after smoking i have a smile on my face. But anyway the plant that looks the best is still flowering and today is 200 dayz.
200 dayz wtf i have to be mad to wait so long :D

namaste brodas & sistas

lasko

Yes Peks you have luck to test the smoke :D but it was not completly dry on friday :D its a lot better atm :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Elrubio you didnt miss anything :D they growing so slowwww :D
Herb wellcome back :D

I have smoked first samples yesterday from plant n1. Smell is very nice, carrotts with citrus under tone and when you burn it doesnt change :D Smoke is mild in the begining, than heavier with second half of splif. Taste and smell are very complex i cant describe in details :D
After smoking a splif i have a filling that im not high or stoned but after two hours i found out that i cleaned the house :D Very simpatic smoke, after smoking i have a smile on my face. But anyway the plant that looks the best is still flowering and today is 200 dayz.
200 dayz wtf i have to be mad to wait so long :D

namaste brodas & sistas

Taste would compare to swazi if we add liquiraise undertone, as effects also!

Lasko mi brethren, dont waste your precious erb by smoking it immediately, but cure it at least 4 months and taste carrot in it combined with REAL & PURE HEADHIGH, if it resembled Swazi :chin:

lasko

Last of mauricius is down - 210 dayz, its allready dry and today going on curing.
The smell and taste change a lot in last two weeks of flo from carrots to some spicy sour diesel fruity poison :D and tested samples are what i was expecting, pure high going to space with 10000 ideas :D
pics tommorow

peace