What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mauritius sativa

lasko

hows goin x and may
May you are one of few ppl to se this plants with their eyes, come to visit me we need to test some buds :D

some more pics

enjoy my friends
:joint:

C

coxswain

Oh man. I just feel this will be something special. Very cool project Lasko.

daemos

hows goin x and may
May you are one of few ppl to se this plants with their eyes, come to visit me we need to test some buds :D

some more pics

enjoy my friends
:joint:

Good to see things are still going well with those indian ocean sativas. My Aunty recently asked when i was gonna be heading back to Mauritius i said probably next year sometime but next time i go i want to stay for over a year on a working holiday. We will have to wait and see what happens...

lasko

jea nycd patience and patience .... i will wait :joint:
daemos take care of your head down there, good luck

some update
cuts reveged, no sign of autoflower

and one allmost whole plant hihiihihi

namaste brodas

ElRubio

Veteran
wtf...hey lasko aka Mr Patient:)
thnx for update, they look like a crazy sativa... be patient a few weeks more, im sure they hide some special...:woohoo:

good luck and best vibes mate!!

lasko

Elrubio tnx mr patient hihihi well not few weeks i think few months ahahahhha
and i forgot one thing they start to smell like carrots

respect brodas

lasko

Its time for little update :joint:

96 dayz :D
picture.php

plant 1

picture.php

plant 2

picture.php

plant 3

picture.php

namaste brodas & sistas

ngakpa

Veteran
Hi Lasko

That's cool that they started to smell of carrot/mango

Historically, the vast majority of Ganja that is consumed on Mauritius was produced on La Reunion, from where it was exported in large quantities to Mauritius...

the ultimate historic origin of the ganja genetics on these islands is India -

:)

lasko

Tnx for info ngakpa. Im a little confused :D females smells carotts but male has sticky stem & lemon smell, maybe some thai influence?

ngakpa

Veteran
Mango/carrot and citrus/lemon are two of the main aromas you get in 'erb on La Reunion - so I'm told... mango/carrot (zamal) is more highly prized

citrus would not have to imply Thai influence... citrus is a very common aroma in cannabis

the genes on these islands are higly unlikely to have any Thai influence

Malabar (eg Kerala) and Tamil areas of South India are most likely where the genetics originate, as with the Hindu elements of the culture on La Reunion and Mauritius

Indian influence is also massive in East Africa

lasko

ngakpa you are THE MAN, i apreciate your input.
How long do you think that plants will flower? 200 dayz? More?

ngakpa

Veteran
Hiya Lasko - thanks mate --- I would guess outdoors in their native enivornment they would be ready from late Dec at the earliest to as late as mid Feb.... prob mid Jan would be fine... so 14 - 18 weeks or so would be normal for tropical ganja plants...

this is a picture of a Kerala ganja plant in very elary flower in its native enviro

ready from late Dec - mid Feb... usually some time in January

Attachments

• kerala1.jpg
    kerala1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 29