What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maui Wowie (Hawaiian) TLT

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I always laugh when I hear all these stories about how this or that cannabis strain came about. Most of it is pure fiction that's been passed around the internet for years. Spread by someone who heard it from so and so who's cousin knew X and told Y this and that.
There's a difference between the stories of illegal actions from clandestine organizations being told online and what they tell you in person when given the genetics directly.

Nobody really discusses the truth because of who and what it all involves. So, the trite 'bagseed' or mystery pollen stories are told to hide the truth.

I never read about Kris Kristofferson on ICMag. But he sure was involved with a lot of breeding going back as far as the 60s.

Latest posts

Latest posts