What's new

*(((Matsu Thunder Goo CFL Grow)))*

c99 and your others are sumthin im intrested in im also intrested in FFA and f#cking incredible i want sum frutie flavors and my girl wants to find sumthin that taste like chocolate i have a strain i call corn bud and i havnt growin it yet i will soon but once in a wile i got a bud that looked diff and the smoke smelled and tasted like chocolate she loves it

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Sup Thundurkel :wave:
Things look nice & healthy. How much does that Thunder Goo stretch when you flip the lights?
The MTF doubles in height.. but she packs a nice yeild to compensate!

:lurk:

H

herbal essences

I really like the leaves on these plant, nice thread(s) keep it green bro..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
HippieHill - If it's a chocolate flavor you're looking for I would try out "Chocolope" from DNA Genetics and I think they have a Chocolate Haze if I remember correctly... I too want a cut of FFA I got the HT issue with that in it and it sounds tasty...

Greyskull - Thanks for stopping by,I would say that my Thunder Goo damn triples it's size when I put it into flower cuz she was 5" when I flipped her this time and she's pushing 14" right now and yea she packs in real nicely....

Herbal Essences - I like the way these ones look too, it's got a good amount of Sativa in it....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Attention!!!! We have an update :joint:

These were taken this morning at the start of week 4 of 12/12 let me know what you guys think... I think this is the perfect strain for breeding,I'm going to be doing a lot of testing to breed strains for micro growers :headbange

BL4ZE20

Looks good man, the picture of the dried bud looks yummy :D
I hope your breeding project goes well because small plants that yield well come in handy especially for micro growers and also outdoors since they are easier to hide.

Ohh and thanks for the rep, i'll hit you back with some when i'm able to.

Last edited:

Hovz

Looking great thundurkel, can't wait to see some more updates i'm leaning more and more towards micro grows.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks guys well here we are at the end of week 4 and got some frosty pics to share!!

Now isn't she fucking gorgeous????

Last edited:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
It's actually a 2 liter cut in half from my first grow but yea I think I will get a nice amount amount of primo buds

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well I can tell you that I have Urkle cuts in 20oz bottles that are going to be this size when they finish stretching so I think it's the same... All you need for SOG grows are deep pots heres a quote from the"Cannabis Grow Bible"

"we want to look at pots
here first. What we really need are tube shaped
pots or pots that have a longer depth than
width. You can make these yourself or buy these
pots in the store".

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Attention!!!! We have a update!! This bitch is looking so nice and just fucking sparkles :jump:

Here's the end of week 5 frosty as can be :jump:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
My cab has 396w of mostly 2700K cfl's and I have 2 26 w 6500K daylight bulbs in there one on each end.... Glad you guys like what you see I can't wait to see this bitch finish!!!

Looking very nice Thundurkel! I have been following drbuds grow and im think of trying it but had a couple questions that maybe you could help me with. Oh yea i tryed bone meal for tea and then realized it wasnt water soluble(atleast the stuff i got wasnt). Anyways, the whole stretching thing, i know it is on purpose, but im just trying to understand it. Is it because with more nodes you would have more leaves in the way, opposed to less nodes and letting the bud fill the stalk? Is that it. Will most strains fill the stalk like this if you used this technique? Just really wondering if i want my lights fixed up top, or move them up and down and maybe do some LST. Any advice is appreciated. Oh and please let me know what you pull off a single plant like that when its done. Good Luck