What's new

Mataro Blue

Druna

This is Mataro Blue from Kannabia, my plant might not be the most best looking but thats because i didnt know that she would grow this big, so i had to top her when she started flowering because she grew into the lamp every night-but its a freaking monster, she is about 13 weeks.
First I thought this wasnt an auto-strain cause it took about 5-6 weeks before she showed sex and she started flowering around 8 weeks.
I usually count the days and keep a log on it but ive been pretty lazy with that on this grow, im sorry for that but you can give or take 1 week on what im saying.
The plant is about 130 cm high and in a 7 liter pot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
looks like your mataro blue turned out better than my la blanca :jerkit: from the same company, to be honest i think if the la blanca was a true auto she would be an excellent strain,

that mataro blue looks nice and im still owed a seed from the attitude as it wasnt put in my last order :)

nice work druna keep it up :good:

This is an old picture of mine that i fished out of my archive recently and post it on the Greek sub
Not a bad smoke not great thou..

just my 2 drachmas:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew Mataro` Blue last year....takes a long time to mature, yet was quite pleased w/ results. To get the best potency...I waited for milky towards early amber thrichs. Fave of mine from Kannabia...WH Domina!!