What's new

Matador Co2 Controllers

Hey everyone,

I posted this in the grow room design & equipment section but figured someone here might know something about these...

I recently picked up x2 of these co2 controllers for dirt cheap and now I know why... Plugged the things in and one is reading 1300 ppm and the other 2000+ in my kitchen.

I breathe on the sensors and I can see the readings going up and then back down..

I can't find a single thread on how to calibrate them, nor can I find Matadors website so I'm assuming that they are out of business. I heard that they were based out of Maple Ridge but idk if that's true.

Anyways I know there's a few of you Canadian OG's on here so I thought I'd ask before I turf the things and buy a couple new ones..

Thanks.

Player2

I'm pretty sure all the greenhouse companies use components sourced from larger manufacturers. Open them up and get sluthing!

Calibration is a thing that you have to do, so it normally is an easy to do maintenance operation, like hold down power for a while or easy jumpers.

Don't breathe while calibrating!

You should make sure those controllers are capable of controlling the co2 device you want controlled. High frequency switching and whatnot...

Good luck!

Yeah I owe other controllers. It's just that there is no calibration setting on these like I have on the others. I also can't find a manual online anywhere. I've tried a combo of pressing buttons and nothing works.