What's new

Master Kush

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Master Kush usually grows good whomever it's from :wink: it's a classic :yes: :canabis:

MoleMcHenry

DP Master Kush Pics

DP Master Kush Pics

I'm growing 3 femmed DP Master Kush right now. They're on a 3x3 ebb and flow table with 8 Sensi Maple Leaf Indica and they're blowing the MLI away in terms of flower development, internode spacing, and fragrance. The MK smell faintly of berry/fruit with a hashy undertone. The leaves are dark green and shiny like none I've ever seen, and the fan look like they will make some great hash. They're very, very beautiful.

The pics below show my favorite MK female at about 30 days 12/12.

For those who have grown and smoked DP Master Kush, what's the high like?

I grew out 2 DP Masterkush from femmed seed, one more sativa-like pheno and one that had huuuuge broad fan leaves (until they promptly dropped off.) Both were very heat stressed, and the first plant suffered definite light leaks, high humidity and temp thru flowering, under and over-watering and feeding AND having the tops of some colas crisped by the light. As far as I can tell there was no sign of hermie-ing, which was nice (certainly no seeds.) Plant one responded well to topping; I had lots of colas that eventually started snapping off my poor mistreated girl :) Plant two was an accidental germination that went 12/12 from seed, and ended up as a single cola about 20ins high. It gave me just over an O.
The smoke was nice, not particularly strong, though I'm sure grower error played a large part. It had a very hashy taste, with a strong hashy, piney smell, and a hint of something lemony. I found it was a mostly body stone, not particularly good for conversation but definitely with something thoughtful in the head. Red eyes, a little smile, a physical feeling of warmth and serious munchies after the first spliff of the night.
Those pics look great MoleMcHenry, makes me wish I was running some now!

Latest posts

Latest posts