What's new

Master chine at work.. passionated (micro space 0,48m3) let see wha happen!!!!!!!

OK me introduce my self a little all ready.now a go put my 1 diary on IC :jump:.
Every advice is welcome.I'm start all ready the show cause a reach IC a few days ago ,a just finish the 1 week of bloom.Me put 3 northern light
2 white widow
1 Brainstorm (S.S.B)
1 Cheese (G.H.S.C)
Because of small amount of space me put them a small time in growing before blooming time.4 days
Each watering time me give them for 1,5l
6ml of rhizotonic
15ml of iguana juice bloom
6ml of sweat leaf
Ok that's the intro tomorrow a start the show whit the picture.
ps we have a guest in the show cause this morning a get a female seed from white label me start it me note the hour an every thing he whose exactly 12H50 am we go see what's new
I hope people look an give me good advice its my 7 growing but only the last 4 whose serious
thanks every one in advance me gone a bed to make early update

keep it strong and tasty

Last edited:
The show got to start now cause 1 week done
So we in first day of 2 week ,some plant go fast so me cut them small place yu will see by picture
the bigger plant get cut 2 time allready.
ok let start the thing

1 picture this is the box

yeah show start
the light is on

an the guest in the show

tin tin tin tiiiiinn :jump: :jump: :jump:

so wha happen from last time put the seed 12H50am monday an we are next day 9H50am

hummm
:bow: ganja spirit make him start plzzzzzz

ok that's all see that next time i'm go give ic the max update possible
an advice is really welcome sorry fe the mistake in english but a try my best

See ya keep it strong an tasty me sayyy

Last edited:

bonger_666

Hi master chine! Looks very interesting, your micro box ^^ I like your style, man.
By the way, what kind a light source is in there? 250w NDL I assume, right?
Keep it green, master! :rasta:

One Love

Cool setup. I really like how your carbon scrubber is held in place upside down like that. Good luck with everything, I will drop in later to check you progress.
cheers!

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
High Jinks said:
Anybody else get the feeling "Master Chine," is perhaps not of Asian decent? Either way, me be watcha!

Kinda wondered the same thing....w/the cuts labeled in English?....but I 'm gonna guess and say French is his native tongue
But hey....to each his own...... :joint:

Last edited:
as yu see bud start an they look nice
the cheese an the brainstorm work good in 1 week
my seed of nl from wlsc is dead but got newww wikded stuff
the blue cheese an the morning glory ,the g13 hazean the red devil all from barneys farm enjoy people an tek time to look an comments
bless
an yes i'm french:)

One Love

Looks like chinese dish "happy family". Got some budlets forming there, won't be long till it gets funky!

good work.

1 morning glory start 1 blue cheese they look strong i hope they growing nice
this is my 1 blue strain (cheese an blueberry) a smoke this weed in dam at barney coffee chop an cyaan leave the place without this seed
soon more picture

Latest posts

Latest posts