What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive Masterlow harvest

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, so maybe it's not 'massive' but it's my first masterlow harvest haha.

I had started a couple masterlow seeds and one was a super small runt, but it turned out to be female. This was at the time I was collecting masterlow pollen from a masterlow male I had, so I dusted the few hairs that were there and just kept the plant hanging around.

Here it is a couple weeks ago at day 65

Day 65

picture.php

I just chopped her and got this

Day 82

picture.php

picture.php

As this was just for shits and giggles I'm not really disappointed at the yield (about a bowl and a half), cuz I got some more masterlow seeds outta it!

C

cellardweller

man, that must've taken hours to trim..hows yer back?
that rootball is huuuuuuuuge!

HookaHittaH

I thought you were supposed to let the seeds dry in the buds first. then once the buds are dry you take the seeds out. Anyone have any clarification on this?

Elephunk

lolol... This friggin thread and everyone's comments cracked me up. Just what I needed today. hahaha!

Dude I grew some masterlow myself. I had terrible results with it. Out of the 10 only 4 actually cracked. They all turned out to be female so I couldn't make any seeds either. And on top of that I literally had the same pheno as you. All super tiny plants. The biggest I think was around 6 inches tall. I was pretty disappointed with it myself, but I'm sure I just had a little bad luck with them.

bromhexine

i think with ML along with many other auto's if they rootbound too early they stop growing any taller. i read good results from planting in large cups and then transplanting to a larger container after being sexed. the rootbound thing can also be a good thing if you really only want a buncha 10 inchers but i think they have the ability to get to 2 feet if the roots have enough space to dig down.

btw whats funniest about this thread is on my screen you just see the top of the plant so you really expect a big plant until you scroll down an inch :p

most masterlows i see look like this, a 8+ week investment(here being about 12 weeks) and risk of imprisonment for 3 grams,, if your auto are stunted early on its a good rule of thumb to just through them away and start again.

D

Denial N Error

most masterlows i see look like this, a 8+ week investment(here being about 12 weeks) and risk of imprisonment for 3 grams,, if your auto are stunted early on its a good rule of thumb to just through them away and start again.

Let's see your masterlow pics. :joint:

D

Denial N Error

Well buddy wheres your big huge 12 week master lows at? We waiting on your thread to school us!

Latest posts

Latest posts