What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive Marijuana Grow in Mexico

I

In~Plain~Site

How'd you like to do your breeding projects from that size sample?

I'd have quadrants of strains...fuck yeah

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^this is good for the US market kinda. lol. now all the shitty nor cal outdoor growers wont be stuck with all their old shit. (not all cali out door is shit. There is tons of awesome out door cali bud. however there is also more tons of shit)

OvergrowingKiwi

This give whole new meaning to the term "cash crop". Supply meeting demand I guess

check these pics I found :O hoooly shit!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Might be difficult trying to explain to the judge that it's for personal use only.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
prolly woulda been some sweet smoke at harvest before the growers cut it a month early,stacked it half dry, untrimmed, under tarps,in the heat before putting it in commercial compactors and dropping it in bricks inside a tanker full o' diesel.

NOKUY

Veteran
prolly woulda been some sweet smoke at harvest before the growers cut it a month early,stacked it half dry, untrimmed, under tarps,in the heat before putting it in commercial compactors and dropping it in bricks inside a tanker full o' diesel.

lol....u know that's how it would have gone down

sso

Veteran
somebody didnt pay their "bills" (or got in the way of competitors.)

great example of how cannabis could be grown in near deserts, not needing to take up other valuable farmland.

Latest posts

Latest posts