What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The Outdoor Grapefruit is a semi-auto. If it doesnt get intense, direct sunlight, it will flower.
It cant be started or grown indoors. Its a decent strain for bucket growing. Its not a good plant for full season giants.

~star~crash~

Train Wreck & Diesel Fire are showing me that they are heavy hearty yielders (and fast in the Northeast!!)

large grows of these two strains alone could be very profitable....

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Holy cow did we get some rain in the last 12 hours. It was enough to fill a five gallon bucket I left outside half way, overnight.
Looks like the rain has broken and the sun is now out but it is prime mold conditions, warm steamy days and cooler nights. Going to give everything a couple hours to dry a bit and then I'm giving everything a good spray of Prestop.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Surprisingly I have less PM now than I did yesterday. Down to a few branches that have some mild spotting on the leaves :) gonna spray the remaining infected branches later. I hit the plants with the blower first thing this morning to help dry faster. They seem to like it and are flowering hard.

nice to know, will cross cookiewreck with my Lebanese from HfH next run! hope there will still lots of "Train" in this :)
was at my spot today and well.. everything has started to flower right now besides my two faster girls that started in mid august and will be pollinated soon)
Consider this grow as experimental now... 2from20 plants are going to finish by October and rest in November, in 51°n!
will test different fungicides on different plants, not too scientific since not the same strain and not same spot but very similar overall.
15plants to test, i dont know if i should be happy to have this opportunity or if i should be sad because i worked my ass off all season... prepared totally new spots in a new town and so on...
i will report for sure

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Its important to get complete coverage with greencure. Spot treatment can actually spread the mildew to areas not yet effected, by dripping.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
My PCK plants are loving the weather we are having right now.
The cooler nights are causing some purps to show through on the leaf tips.
picture.php

The Jamaican plants are flowering nicely but I see these going to the bitter end of the season, be it rain or cold that gets them before they are harvested.
I've got a nice batch of seeds growing in a couple branches. Ill be happy if they mature before the season ends.
picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Get some milk jugs, paint them black, put them in the sun all day, and put them around the base of your Jamaican plant at night when its very cold. That will help bring it through to the bitter end.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Welp, looks like one of the plants I moved outside got hit with grey mold. I think it is Botrytis a few buds have gone grey and mushy, I cut the offending stems, what else can I do? Does a hydrogen peroxide spray work in this case? If so what ratio of h2o2 to water should I use?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Lol. I suggested the same to someone on this thread a few pages ago. My backyard patio area is actually like a little micro-climate. The stones absorb a lot of heat on sunny days and stay warm for quite a while in the evening. That along with being enclosed with giant cypress trees protecting everything from the wind really helps later in the season. I've also got some old sheets to throw over them on chilly nights .

Get some milk jugs, paint them black, put them in the sun all day, and put them around the base of your Jamaican plant at night when its very cold. That will help bring it through to the bitter end.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I knew someone who used to use camping tents put those plants in those tents over night and take out in the morning, helps for frost not much on temperature though.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
You sure their wasnt a budworm in there somewhere? When I get grey/brown mushy buds in small areas its because theres usually a small caterpiller/worm boring into it.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
You sure their wasnt a budworm in there somewhere? When I get grey/brown mushy buds in small areas its because theres usually a small caterpiller/worm boring into it.
I haven't noticed any caterpillers at all, just some buds are turning grey and mushy from the inside out. It looks like mold and if I google image search for botrytis it looks exactly like it, so I assumed it was. I probably should have taken some pics of the areas that I cut off.

Latest posts

Latest posts