What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts; 13th state to decriminilize small amounts of pot?

Mr. Pat

bentom187 said:
yeah a cop said on fox last night that all the drug dealers are going to just pick up Oz's now.so this fight isnt over yet.

haha so then there gonne have to go back to there dealer a bunch every day if there moving any ha the police are so funny

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
At 100 a pop its no big deal, way less than the fines and increased premiums from speeding tickets. Auto insurers might want to fuck with people who have been ticketed for pot though.. hrrm..

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
norml.org is encouraging everyone that voted for this, to email your elected reps, The governon and the Attorney General.... to tell them you want the will of the nearly 2 millions citizens carried out.

I emailed Duval and i'm emailing the AG for our state.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Mr. Pat said:
haha so then there gonne have to go back to there dealer a bunch every day if there moving any ha the police are so funny
Yeah, I know, right!?
The cops are smoking more than pot if they think any upper-tier dealer will stand for some punk coming back daily to re-up on 27.8g 'ounces'. I'd permanently cut off anyone who tried to bitch me into sitting on his weight while he slung decrim amounts. Hahaha PLEASE. :laughing: