What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

The Vermonster

Hi guys its been awhile.....needless to say there has been some gr8 shit happening over here and I'm proud to be an New Englander for sure!!! Too many reps to give so all of you guys/gals get them...lol.......HL that PP looks incredible bro.....looks like rocket fuel already!!!! Anyway like i said i had a bug problem(mites) and lost pretty much the whole summer to these bastards!!!!! It took me a while to regain a decent amount of quality strains from my new and old friends so THANK YOU GUYS IF YOU"RE READING THIS!!!!!!!! OK so i have a problem now....but its a good problem. I have too many strains and not enough room/watts. Any help would be aprreciated!!! I'm looking to keep close to 75% sativas and ease off on the indicas for now.....they are making very lazy.....lol. If any of these strains are garbage in your opinion.....tell me......I'm not worried about quantity as much as quality as i keep nugs for myself and friends and dont swing buds. Here we go:

SSSDH

SOUR BUBBLE BX1

GOLDEN GOAT(MR DANKS CREATION)

SOUR DAVE

BLISS

NEVILLES HAZE

SOUR LARRY

AFGOOEY

GODS GIFT

LIFESAVER X GRAPE APE(I HAVE 9 UNSEXED BUT VERY VIGOUROUS)

GRAPE APE

STILL WAITING FOR ROOTS ARE THE WHITE,BIODEISEL
AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE WE HAVE THE DOUBLE LARRY KUSH AND POISON CUT.
ON THE WAY....UPTOWN HAZE AKA CHURCH,PIFF,
Any advice is appreciated......i have 1400 watts to work w/ and think im going w/ 12 plants under the 1400....any thoughts????? Thankd for looking friends and stay safe!!!!!!

Last edited:
L

Lilly456

Sounds like plenty of room, son with all that variety you'll certainly enjoy the spice of life. Smoke 'em all and keep some cuts and remember if it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!!!Looks good and as you well know your canopy may be lopsided but so will your palate.All the best, Chaco. :joint: :joint: :joint:

hesh

Hey guys, awesome weather last couple days, hope it lasts.
Gratephul nice outdoor, some big gals, gonna be real happy soon

RI, Highlighter nice pics guys, lookin' dank

Vermonster, sorry 'bout the mites man, hate bugs :cuss: looks like you're off to a good start though. Can't wait to see all that under 1.4k, 12 plants sounds about right, plan on training/topping 'em?

Some SSH and Orange diesel 64 days.

And some Blue Sonja at 7 weeks.

:joint:

The Vermonster

I definately am going to need to lst or top some of them due to the number of strains.......like Lily said i dont want an outta whack canopy!!!!! Ty guys......stay safe and GO SOX!!!!!!

G

Gratephul4THC

here are the white russians i trimmed yesterday

I also trimmed up some giesel, blockhead, and kksc. The s99, mtg diesel, and ecsd are getting cut next wednesday so i'll be back with some more trim and dry nug shots. Be safe

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!!!

Buddle

Veteran
Vermonster...If you give up that sssdh..I'm going to hunt you down and throw you in YPI..lol..Nah..for real though..sssdh is some of the tastiest,cut through anything sativa I've ever had..YUMMMY!!!

Gratephul..WR looks good.How long as the outdoor been flowering? I grew ak 47 outdoors a few yrs ago. I'm thinking the ww will lengthen the flower a little but they should finish by end of Oct..Looking forward to some harvest shots..

Last edited:

thatguy

What's up guys? Hope the weather has been as good for all as it has been for me! Heading to the swamp this afternoon, have some pics soon.

Here's my HKxWW at 5 weeks. Still haven't lowered the N enough, but it's getting there. Can't say I'm pissed, cause I'm still happy as hell for my 2nd ID grow ever!

All the best,
TG

L

Lilly456

Nice to see everbody doing it right.Here's to the last weekend of summer and hopes for a high and dry fall...MNS SSH skunk pheno:

All the best, Chaco. :joint: :joint: :joint:

L

Lune TNS

Hey NE peeps, great pics across the board :joint: ... I haven't been updating or posting much lately, but that will change very soon...

Chaco - Looking awesome as always dude... Ive always wanted to pop a pack of those....
thatguy - how long do you expect those to go? They look like they are coming along just fine to me... unless those finish really quick you have more than enough time to flush. Nothing to worry about...
Gratephul - Proper! Just smoked the last of my white russian the other day... chunky chunky nugs...
Hesh - Nice shots, I've been a fan of blockhead since my first grow, hows the blue sonja taste? Still have that stupefying stone?
Verm - Nice lineup dude... glad to see that you got over the bugs, never had to deal with mites but Ive seen thrips and the damage they do... Im sure youll rock that shit now that theyre gone...
HL - Ill take either one :joint:
RI - the bangi never fails to impress, very nice dude... you think she'll finish outside? I got an awesome OD spot this year but didnt have enough things to throw out there... want to do some (mostly) sativas next year but I don't know how much time I have to work with (as Ive always been inside)...
Finally, I don't think he can read this right now, but a HUGE congrats going out to our boy CD, one of the coolest cats on the IC... he's going to be a daddy, so everyone send lots of good vibes his way! Dude will be a great dad without a doubt... you and ipit hit me up some time, good times the other day....

Good news coming from lune land, while all my friends were out last night partying I was finishing my new room... 1200w hps, all aircooled, 2 6inch fans (in and out), big ass scrubber, AC.... proper.... Got some goodies to throw in there as well... a banana OG kush that Ive been training the hell out of, a bunch of akita x amnesia kushes that are rooting in the cloner, and Im getting a bunch more lemon thais from a friend to round it all out.... Pics will be up as soon as I get my camera back.....

Smoking the last of my giesel now... :badday:

(old pic, but I wasnt gonna make you all read that whole post and not show a little goodness... :joint: )

peace and good vibes
-LUNE

Last edited:

thatguy

Lune, I'm giving them 8 1/2 weeks, then a week flush. I'm at week 6 tonight. Just gave them a couple of waterings very watered down to try and get some of the N out. Seems to be working, as they're getting a little lighter green.

I got over the real worrying after my first grow. Learned from a Jorge book, and he makes things sound so dire that you can't help but freak out when something goes wrong. Then I learned that as long as things keep growing, there's no reason to worry so much.

All the best,
TG

rifishman

Morning Peeps. All nice pics from all. :muahaha:

Lune,
The Bangi has done me well indoors and out. I put a clone into a wiskey barrel outside my garage on 6/5 and the plant just soared. I transplanted her into a large bucket and moved her indoors about 2 weeks ago to flower. She is HUGE but flowering nice under a 1K.

I will take some pics of her when lights go on in about 1 hour.

If the lady that is still outdoors doesn't finish in time, I will dig her up and throw her inside as well to finish. I am just hoping to get one outdoor Bangi to compare the smoke to the indoor stuff. Time will tell.

:rasta: :

G

Gratephul4THC

Hello all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. I got some dry nug shots, Had to use my crappy camera cause I left my good one at a friends house, been too busy to even pick it up. These pics don't really give the buds justice but here you go anyways.

white russian

giesel

Blockhead (this stuff is basically white i swear! Once i get my good camera i'll def be taking better shots for you all)

Tonight I'll be cutting down the S99, ECSD, and MTG Diesel, can't wait to be puffin on that stuff. Be safe and enjoy the long weekend!

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!!!

hesh

Hey guys, nice labor day, fall is coming up quick. :jump:
Gratephul, nice nugs/harvest bro
Chaco, Pretty (fat) girl there, you chop that big haze yet?
TG, nice indoor :yes:
Lune, don't know how the Blue Sonja smokes yet but supposed to be a head ringer. I got one girl out of 5 I popped, got another two weeks left on the first run. Unfortunately I've never smoked or grown Blockhead before so I've got nothin' to compare it to yet. Can't wait to see that new setup, nice goods to fill 'er up with, banana OG, sounds dank. Were the akita x amnesia freebies from SB?

Orange Diesel at 69 days, gonna let her go another week or so

Some SSH colas swellin' up and startin' to drain the N, 'nother 3 weeks on these gals.

Sonja

:joint: :joint:

L

Lilly456

Finally cut that thing down yesterday, one of the most trim free plants I have seen, really all the SSH is easy to cut.I think I cut about 12+ oz in 2.5 hrs.Nice and fast, no leafy undergrowth to wear out my brain. I really loath trimming, so I usually do it in 1.5 hr sittings, or a cognac and a beer per hour if its a long haul.Well summer's over can I get back to growing yet?So expensive to grow in the summer, between water chilling and electricity, wow!!My r/o system isn't putting out the volume it used to and I put a new membrane and filters in last month, if it stops I'm all done.My well has high salt ppm because I live so close to the ocean and it kills hydro real quick.I might be mixing soil tomorrow just in case.I have enough cuts to make a temporary switch...All the best ya'll, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

lets hear it for some amazing weather in the north east. bohhya! More sun, less rain, i cant complain.

Nothing huge going on over here. Just 2 safari mix, and two hashberry. Hash is flowering but i dont think the safari's are going to finish. They are not flowering yet. They are my biggest, loveliest plants too. which kind of sux. Unless they kick into gear ASAP im going to be dealing with frost blankets and shit. Some mid OCT shit. DAMN!

Good luck to everyone and nice plants.