What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

thatguy

Buddle said:
HL...okay now I know where to find you..Tell the relatives to go home so we can hook up for a smoke out..lol.I am thinking of starting my Blue asian seeds.They've been calling my name..BIG Time.I had a real problem with knats my last indoor grow.my cellar is partly dirt so..Could that contribute to my problems? Friggin plants were to die for but the friggin knats weren't too appetizing.You'll see for yourself..when and if the darn relatives ever leave..j/k man..i just spent the best week of my life with my enitire family in the 1000 islands..peace
TG..looking tight..and nice and green peace..that was good weed too bro.TG and i just happen to like the same restaurant..too cool.
Sorry...heres some pics
GDP

triangle..just transplanted about a month too late..lol..ugh!!

Sweetloaf..Cannabiogen..first to flower out of 20+ varieties

SR71 Purple Kush

Giesel

Pure Erdpurt

Biddy's Sister...me thinks she's a sensi star lookalike :jump:

BC Mango..Reefs

A smaller mango in the pit

This was a transfer job done right before going away for a week with my family.Blueberry 10 gal to 25+..was quite a solo project..lol.It was raining too..lol..The things we do for our girls..

Grape ape..think i'm going to put this girl in the swamp if i can get her there..peace everyone..
Oh..anyone an expert on rust spots? One of my plots(surrounded by blueberries) is suffering from a fungus.it looks like rust.My ecsd 5 ft is barely hanging on.Only the newest growth looks good? pics hopefully tomorrow..thx in advance

You do realize that I had to figure out who you are here all by myself? You told me your old handle! Your pics gave it away, though!

Gotta get up soon. I got some Oasis, DP's N Lights #2. And I can get a little more of that Jack Herer before we meet up, too!

All the best,
TG

thatguy

BTW, Buddle, I sure hope the blueberries have nothing to do with it, as most of my plants are within feet of blueberry plants.

Also, FYI, blueberry plants apparently like a pH of around 4.5. That Girl checked up on it after seeing them.

peterpan

Veteran
Hi peeps been awhile i hope everyone is having a great summer so far. Im a granddaddy so been pretty occupied with my new grand daughter. i just wanted to say hi.

i will try and stop in more often because these garden look great. Peace and be safe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you back, peterpan! :wave: Congrats on the new family member!
What beauties are we looking at there?

Buddle, it's all good, been having a ball! :dance:
Want to run those blue asians when I do the f13's, hopefully early '09. :drum:

Your plants look great! :respect:

damn guys ur plants kick ass. u guys make mine look like shit lol.
much respect great summer out there guys just enjoying over here.

All Looks Great!

C

cobain420

Hey guys,

Awesome thread, good to see New England representing over here on ICMag... So how do I become a member of the East Coast Croppers lol?

Keep up the great work guys, I will be up and running again soon, maybe I can apply for a membership.

Any of you guys around back in the OG days? Since the site shut down, I haven't been doing much but I am starting soon, will post my progress here.

Really good to know people are doing their thing around here, next season I want to give an outdoor grow a shot, only grown indoors with soil.

Well just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself, keep up the great work guys, and be safe! :)

L

Lilly456

Hello all, hope your summer is going better than mine.The easy going just getting by sport growing and smoking has turned into a back and forth east coast west coast nightmare, but hey such is life shit does happen sometimes it ain't so good.The weed is going well however with the help of my cousin Lil to fill in the gaps when I have to travel.Shes my cousin abit young but shes got her own place and shes been smoking free of charge for years besides she's a good sport.Before I went out to NM in late june I planted these little seedlings in her garden.They are my SDIBL X Sensi NL and they already stink.

Here's some of my roomfull of SSH I left to no ones care while I dissapeared for 2 weeks.Just filled the reservoirs to the top 1/2 strenght and split, Drove to NM with no coffee, got pulled over in OK and wieghed in with my trailer and log skidder and made wieght by 200lbs, those OK cops are not so cool, believe it, apart from my having 1/2 oz of DD stashed in the Cat motor. Any way blah, blah.Stay poor, don't ever have so much that you're no longer hungry and never give a bum change!!!Here's to SSH!!Have the best day you can everbody.Chaco. :joint: :joint:

C

cobain420

Your garden looks great, sorry to hear about your traveling troubles, remember - things will get better! ;)

L

Lilly456

Cobain and Paris, 2 of my favorites! Thanks, Chaco. :joint: :joint: Actually believe it or not Paris and I are both alumnus of the same eastern prep school, just another fun fact, just more than a few years apart.So hot!! :joint: She was on the girls hockey team, too true. :rasta:

Last edited:

hesh

Hey guys, gorgeous day out, puffin' some SSH, may type too much :rasta:

Buddle, TG, nice outdoor! Hopin' I'll get a chance to get outside in a few years, need a better place and more spare time.
Chaco - great SSH, from MNS or GHS? How long she take?

The Vermonster said:
those are gorgoeous my friend!!! Keep up the gr8 work!!! Did that Odiesel come from Verite??? Dank!!!
Thanks for the words man, I like being crippled sometimes but love that uppy heady high, worth the longer flower times. I'm thinking the SSH I've got is gonna take at least 75 or 80, first clone run of it so not quite sure where she's gonna end yet. Yeah the OD is Verite's, great plant, lotta coverage, super smoke both in taste and high.

Now for some pics. Orange Diesel 45 days

SSH 45 days

Blue Sonja

Veg cab. 3 Casey Jones youngins' in the top cups

:joint:

L

Lilly456

I'm takin' all my ssh to about 90 or more days, I have about seven diff cuts and its my 1st time with them so I'm gonna let them go all the way they can.They're MNS SSH and I can only compare it to Ace's Orient Express, just more Hazy with a much sharper bite on your nose.I have the cuts and the seed moms in the same flower room and I grow all kinds of different weed and I'll never mention the ones that I think suck but if something stands out I'll let people know.I'm a fussy prick about quality and these SSH seedlings are making the grade for sure.I think mine are at about 60-70 days, I lost afew days there on my calender but they are all excellent individuals and any one would make me happy.hectic Out here on the cape today, I'm stayin' home and tending the garden.Chaco. :joint: :joint: :joint:

C

cobain420

hesh said:
Hey guys, gorgeous day out, puffin' some SSH, may type too much :rasta:

Buddle, TG, nice outdoor! Hopin' I'll get a chance to get outside in a few years, need a better place and more spare time.
Chaco - great SSH, from MNS or GHS? How long she take?

Thanks for the words man, I like being crippled sometimes but love that uppy heady high, worth the longer flower times. I'm thinking the SSH I've got is gonna take at least 75 or 80, first clone run of it so not quite sure where she's gonna end yet. Yeah the OD is Verite's, great plant, lotta coverage, super smoke both in taste and high.

Now for some pics. Orange Diesel 45 days

SSH 45 days

Blue Sonja

Veg cab. 3 Casey Jones youngins' in the top cups

:joint:

Your plants look great bro, never had the chance to puff any SSH, but it looks damn good... Keep up the great work! ;)

C

cobain420

Lilly456 said:
I'm takin' all my ssh to about 90 or more days, I have about seven diff cuts and its my 1st time with them so I'm gonna let them go all the way they can.They're MNS SSH and I can only compare it to Ace's Orient Express, just more Hazy with a much sharper bite on your nose.I have the cuts and the seed moms in the same flower room and I grow all kinds of different weed and I'll never mention the ones that I think suck but if something stands out I'll let people know.I'm a fussy prick about quality and these SSH seedlings are making the grade for sure.I think mine are at about 60-70 days, I lost afew days there on my calender but they are all excellent individuals and any one would make me happy.hectic Out here on the cape today, I'm stayin' home and tending the garden.Chaco. :joint: :joint: :joint:

I'm the same way Lilly, picky about what I smoke and grow... Ya I had the displeasure of the traffic on the Cape today, no fun at all... But a nice joint helps me forget all about it. Glad to hear your SSH is satisfying your needs. It's always a good day when you can just relax and tend to the garden.

thatguy

I hate RT 6!!!!!!!!! Fuckin nightmare trying to get off the upper cape on a Sunday.

Hesh, thanks much! Your plants are looking mighty sexy as well.

Got a question for you guys. What stores are there other than worm's way and harvest moon in western Mass, CT or RI? I want to know what's available fert-wise.

All the best,
TG

C

cobain420

thatguy: I agree, RTE 6 is no fun during the summer season, but another month or so and traffic will drop off a lot. I am not sure of any other grow shops besides Harvest Moon and Worm's Way. I have never really looked for other shops though. I'll do some looking and get back to you though.

Lilly456: Your plants are looking amazing, keep up the great work!

Both of you, have a great day! ;)

thatguy

To you as well, C420!

Thought I'd throw some shots of my flowering girls OD.

Here's a bagseed. Came from mids, but this one's mother was worthy of a name! Every bit as good as my HKxWW!

Passion #1.

Frisian Dew. I can't believe how this one looks this early!

And Hindu Kush x White Widow.

All the best,
TG

thatguy said:
I hate RT 6!!!!!!!!! Fuckin nightmare trying to get off the upper cape on a Sunday.

Hesh, thanks much! Your plants are looking mighty sexy as well.

Got a question for you guys. What stores are there other than worm's way and harvest moon in western Mass, CT or RI? I want to know what's available fert-wise.

All the best,
TG

Smith and Hawkings at Derby Street Village in Hingham had foxfarm and happy frog nutes/soil etc. last week for like 5-6bucks a btl/box. Black gold soil cheap as well.Ask for 'John' he'll take care of ya.If ya like N20 hit CratenBarrel and williams Sonoma there too and get yourself some cartridges.Barnes n Noble has Skunk Mag,CC,HT and Weed World too.Finish yr trip with some Coldstone Creamery...mmmm mmmmm

haven't popped in for a while...bad summer....mites,bankruptcy and I got robbed last week.Fu@#n bummer. Oh well....you guys are looking good tho,hpfully I'll be back up soon!! :badday: :rasta:

L

Lilly456

THAT GUY that Frisian looks real cool, what is it?Nicely stashed as well I might add! Smellmyfinger good to see ya 'round I hope you bounce back, I know several people in your shoes and I feel for ya, sometimes things can happen and pop you right back on top.How do you like my Wall of Voodoo quote?!Best of luck to all, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts