What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

A

Alone

Critical+ & Blue SharkTooth Testers in 3g pots.
This next grow will be a SOG in 2g pots w/ clones vegged for 10 days instead of 30.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Alone: that GrandDoggyPurps looks hella nice! nice fat leaves and the structure is pimpin. Her leaves are already super dark most def. The C+ and the BST looks like there gonna be some beasting ladies but the BST def has my attention :tiphat:

-NE_G978-

A

Alone

Which one of you trolls is neg reppin' Tyga? Get lost! Neg reppin ECSD dry bud shots. WTF is wrong with you!? Take a hike kid... Your bothering us.

A

Alone

@ Alone: that GrandDoggyPurps looks hella nice! nice fat leaves and the structure is pimpin. Her leaves are already super dark most def. The C+ and the BST looks like there gonna be some beasting ladies but the BST def has my attention :tiphat:

-NE_G978-

Thank You. That GDoggyP is from feminized seed. I topped it to push out big, healthy cuts for next run. Im sure Ill be happy with the smoke. GDP X Chem D.
Interesting..to say the least.
Im growing her more out of curiosity.

Got some CheeseDawg, Fuel, OG Chem and StrawberryDogShit to check out soon too. :tiphat:

kirkland212

All I can say is....WOWW!!

I have been away from the forums for over 4 years now (finished college, had to stop growing, started my career). I would pop in a couple times a year to see what was brewing. I never forgot about all of the priceless info I learned, the incredible people that are on here, and the beautiful pictures posted on a daily basis.

So much has changed over these 4 years all over the country, and especially in my home state of Massachusetts. I'm happy to see some old faces that are still doing their thing, and everyone else that is representing New England with their top notch genetics.

I'm proud that this is still one of the most active threads on the forums after all this time. I have more free time now, and will try to contribute to the forums more often. I want to wish everyone the best of luck, and to most importantly be safe!!

Let's continue to show everyone that the East Coast is definitely the best coast! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Tyga

Veteran
@Chemd
Your room looks as if everything is in full swing! Keep pumpin' out that dank brotha. That Conn Chem looks delicious.... And U already know my thoughts on that #9!

A

Alone

Blue SharkTooth

Blue SharkTooth

Day 45 ~ First Flush.
With FFOF soil.... I havent added 1 feeding of fertz the entire grow and they're still dark green.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

Alone

Critical+

Critical+

Day 45 ~ 1st flush in 3 more days.
I harvested the mom at day 54... 2 days short of 8 weeks. Although it was excellent, I think 8 1/2 ~ 9 weeks is key for optimal potency and terpene maturity. All these clones will go till day 63. (9 weeks)
With FFOF soil....They havent needed any feedings except Cal-Mag+. Thats it. Ill save alot of money on fertz now.

picture.php

picture.php

SIDE BUD~
picture.php

A

Alone

Damn ChemDgMillion! That Conn Chem looks dank as hell. Frosty.
I bet she smells rank. Is that from CSG's stable?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Alone: The C+ and BST look lethal as fuck! The C+ is straight triched the fuck out and that bst resin is there too! looking good man always busting out the dank flowers!

-NE_G978-

A

Alone

They really are NE_G. The BST is indica dominant and is a day wrecker if smoked in the morning. Taste is a strong tropical-blueberrycream. The effect will "sit you down". The trichome production will just about double over the next 10 days.

The C+ is a fruity skunk but leans towards the skunky end of the terpene profile. I think I got 1 of the best phenos man. Its a perfect commercial plant. Short, thick, sturdy branches. Hardly any stretch. Big yields. Beautiful smell, taste, and bag appeal. Heavy, tight nuggets.
Flying Dutchmans G-Force is another great commercial plant. I would love to cross these 2 and see whats good.

So many hybrid ideas, so little time and space.

Im extremely happy that I ripped up all 10 Super Silvers, out of gut instinct, 3 weeks into flower, to make room for these C+'s and BST's
that will finish at the same time those Super Silvers would have finished. Instead of jars full of hay, I'll have jars full of fruity skunk and tropical blueberries n' cream.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Looks great Alone both of those look mighty tasty

Yes conn chem is from CSG. She's the stankiest pheno I found, smells like ChemD & fresh baked croissants lol. It's a fucking beautiful, literally connoisseur smells. Oh and ya, the frost on her blows everyone outa the water.. Trichs on top of trichs

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Sup everyone, little late to the party but didn't get a chance for my own thread this year... just some bagseed that finished, had a rough start but got to finish late thanks to the warm weather. small but successful harvest!
Oct 16 for most, Nov 6 for the last small plant, no mold or anything.
Nice too see this thread back on track again :friends:

Attachments

• IMG_20121005_113111.jpg
    IMG_20121005_113111.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20121011_140313.jpg
    IMG_20121011_140313.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20121016_141132.jpg
    IMG_20121016_141132.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
A

Alone

Critical+ ~ First Flush.
These clones were vegged for 4 weeks then flipped in 3g pots.
Next run is clones vegged for 7-10 days then flipped in 2g pots in a SOG.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts