What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
BiO, I don't plan to let this stuff get a 2-3 month cure cause i won't be really keeping much for a head stash. Also I think you need to drop this gingerbread/cookies smell I feel that's a very detailed description of smell and well not accurate IMO, it more of a flashy appealing word to people. Also here we go again calling this cut something its not with no experience whatsoever just because its not cookies lets not just slap another label on it like CP durban pheno when no one has actually grown her out, smoked on her, or even seen pictures of it! That is just madness and a tad bit shady to present it as something no one has any clue about. Take it for what it is, a fake cut of the ICmag/forum and OGKB cuts that isn't very good.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
My thoughts exactly, on the labeling of the cut. Of course no reason to potentially have more confusion around it, that's why when i nominated your sexy flowering pic of it, it was posted as "Unknown Genetics". I definitely get a Gingerbread to the T smell after 2 months of curing, maybe it differs based on the grow method, but the fookies really changed smell drastically on my batch with a nice cure. One of the biggest advices the person who sent the cut recommended. Of course this doesn't matter as much, if it isn't going to be headsmoke =)

Even with a nice cure, it is no where near the most potent strain, it has a nice anti-anxiety effect and I think it mixes perfect with strains like A11, but by it self I don't see it ever being a top shelf strain. It would be interesting to get it reversed and crossed to the A11 and Atrip, I think that was one of the trippiest cannabis combos I've ever tried. (I think you commented on this as well, after smoking the A11 shortly after) which is something that isn't present with the fookies or A11 alone. I also think it could be my candidate for Veg Grafting to keep all my strains on a single plant. It grew the biggest stems out of all the cuts I have, and just exploded into 70+ side branches when you give it LST early on. But as a strain alone, I agree it won't be around that long as a smoked genetics with all the other cuts coming through.

I can't wait till Chimera gets his DNA testing project fully up, he already has all the OG's genetically stored, so peoples cuts can be tested against them as well as many others.

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
One of the biggest advices the person who sent the cut recommended.

Wow the same guy who told you it was GSC??? he must really know his shit bro, he grew that cookies out enough times to tell it was a legit cut of either GSC, now didn't he?. Please stop trying to reach back and make this cut out to be something its not dude, the more you talk about this shit the more you come off as someone with no experience or sketchy as shit. Seems like you been talking up the cut for a while now, wonder why???? somone probably wants a bunch of dank shit for their head and cares less what the other person has in the end. Not saying these are your intentions but the more you talk the more I wonder...... Your buddy is an idiot who gave you a fake cut of GSC and you can't accept the fact you handed him a ton of actual good genetics for it. Scum bag shit in my eyes. If he can't even tell he has GSC how they hell are you suppose to ever trust him when he gives you something.....either that or he loves the fact you'll believe his BS so he can keep getting stuff from you and handing you back unidentified strains while laughing at you.

Sorry its come to this but it has to be said.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
There is one thing I've always had a hard time understand with a bunch of weed people in general or peoope in general. They can never admit when they're wrong or just stay in complete denial and look stupid. I've grown out wrong cuts, mislabeled cuts and handing things out that haven't been that "elite" in the past.....whats so hard to say I AM WRONG.....my girlfriend makes me do it daily...

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Really? Dude.. I'm not saying the cut is amazing, I thought I was pretty clear on that. The people who grew it here, smoked it before growing the cuts - and said it was enjoyable. All I did was help out with things people wanted to grow... BTW the person who sent the Fookies, also sent the PURE KUSH.

I don't have control over the info I was given on the cut, I was always open about it being labeled as GSC, but I wasn't sure if it was the real one. All my posts in the GSC forum were how it was different than the one they were growing (the icmag cut) and trying to figure out what it was (non of their cuts smell like Blueberry muffins in flower). Not posts of denial, trying to still claim it was the icmag cut - but trying to understand which cut we were given, in the place where people have the most knowledge on things labeled "GSC". Turns out the ICMAG cut, is a "fake" S1 of the original GSC which is the OGKB cut. So, I guess everything you said, also applies to all the people posting on the GSC thread? The reason I put up descriptive pics on the GSC forum, was in hope that someone had experience with the cut we ran, and could shed some light on what it is.

The person who sent it to me was told it was GSC, so he passed on that info with the cut. He had only grown it once, and said it smells/tasted great with a good cure - that is all.

I don't see how someone saying, it will smell great if you cure the weed more is sketchy? or has anything to do with how many times they grew the cut? If they got it to smell good the time they did?

It helps me with anxiety, but I don't find it potent at all. What's wrong with people finding a medical application in a strain? or wanting to use it mostly for grafting, which is my plan at this point?

I don't understand the negative vibes, I wasn't trying to downplay your experience with the cut, or feeling about the smells you got out of it.

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
You'll never be wrong BiO......you knew it wasn't the forum/OGKB forum all a long and knew it was a fake right? Your unbelievable with the diarrhea that comes out your mouth no sense of accountability with you, similar to that of children. It's nice that the PK came from the same dude, but again when he was so off the first time where do I see the point in believing him this time.....Not saying this isn't a good cut but og's kushes aren't few and far between and if you look there are about 4-5 other pure kushes that sound similar to that one, I bet most of them are good. Also not saying this isn't legit but when I picture a og kush in my head I think small buds and just like the GSC I am seeing bigger than expected buds with my plants, not a bad thing all especially when its good. All I am saying is your gonna look silly in life if you believe everything everyone tells ya. Just saying in the cannabible its stated that the "legendary pure kush" fetches a grand a z because of how little she yields, she a pain to grow, and the time it takes (70 + days).....well and remember this please I am not strain chaser just a grower but that Pure Kush seems like for me it gonna yield pretty damn well for me considering its a bitch in the yiled department, i'd like to think I am that good of a grower, but plain and simple I am not. She wasn't very hard plant to grow, the only thing I can agree with is the time it takes to finish....this is compared to the cannabible description remember, which contradicts a PM I received about this cut before, PM was comparing the bud to the the cannabible description then in the same PM it contradicts itself because they describe the PK as a good yielder. So Which description am I suppose to listen to???? From here on out I will always listen to my eyes and nose for such details. I am not saying this cut isn't legit or fire but rather saying I don't think a plant they yields low puts out nugs like this...
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
actually, you did an incredible job with yield on the fookies - I don't see it being far fetched that you killed the yield on the PK as well. Talk to other people you know who grew the PK about their take on yield. You may be a little more modest with your growing skills and yields than you think.

The PK, is confirmed directly from the Humbolt Patient Resource Center Dispensary (HPRC). The person who sent it, walked into the club and bought the cut directly from the owner. The HPRC owner can be contacted at username: 30years

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
The Fookies. Is that something like GSCookies X SSH? Do you know what the parents are?

To answer your questions, not sure and no. I started calling it Fookies because the only thing we knew for sure about the cut was that it is a fake Cookies cut. Which is important because I know other growers are getting this fake Cookies cut too. So it seemed useful to call it Fookies so people can see and know there seems to be a well known fake making the rounds.

The genetic lineage is UNKNOWN. Completely. Any speculation is just that, speculation. At this point there is no reason to credibly say it's a Cherry Pie pheno or a GSC pheno because we have no idea and likely will never know. If I had to bet on anything I'd go with an S1/bagseed. And if it is a Cherry Pie S1 they did a piss poor job at making selections because the clone-only CP looks fucking incredible and nothing like Fookies.

I'll go out on a limb here and say this cut likely came about because GSC was blowing up out West and people needed/wanted to cash in on it. There is more than 1 fake Cookie cut, y'know. The guy who passed the cut, by all accounts, got it from a local dispensary in Sacramento. Clubs aren't reliable sources for clones and frankly, neither is the guy passing it.

There is simple math involved here... he got Cookies, people wanted Cookies, trades were made for Cookies. Done & done. There should be a reckoning of sorts for the original passer, if for no other reason than to let him know his cut is fake and if he still passes it as Cookies then you know what kind of head he is.

Taking some dabs today... coastal erll productions. hahaa :D
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
rasp, getting a fake cut is no big deal it happens all the time it crossing the line when you keep passing it a long without having actually any real experience with is and still claiming its something it not, even if it is denial....

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Again, It is confirmed that is it not the ICMAG or OGKB GSC....... This was established 4 pages back, and in my posts in the GSC after confirming it wasn't the OGKB cut, for those who read my posts before replying.

I never claimed it was the ICmag cut - it is not. Although, I was mislead/curious if it was really the OGKB cut as I was incorrectly told.

You weren't even excited about the "fookies" until you smoked it and decided to use it for a full run. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much the second time around, I never said it was an amazing strain. Just good at anti-anxiety with incredible color, and for me I got great cure tastes. The same buds you commented on and said smelled like cookies, prior to growing it.

The cut was knowingly handed out before I had a chance to flower it, but people confirmed smoke tests of "Fookies" Cured Buds before 'choosing' to run the strain themselves. You said you rely on your senses first hand to make decisions not on the BS politics of cut names/what people say it is. And you did... The strain wasn't pushed on you, you decided based on smoke tests, and it was available to you if it was something you wanted to grow.

Misconceptions usually happen when people respond without reading what they are responding to. It's ok if you want to have a one-way conversation, but its pretty apparent.

My posts have always said it wasn't the ICMAG cut. People had been searching for a confirmed ICmag cut to do a side by side with, to see the apparent differences first hand. My posts on the GSC thread, where asking if people knew what the cut was or had experience with it - so we could figure out what it was.

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
rasp, getting a fake cut is no big deal it happens all the time it crossing the line when you keep passing it a long without having actually any real experience with is and still claiming its something it not, even if it is denial....

Yeah, I agree 100%. The lesson here is you should be very selective who you deal with, there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there that will tell you what you want to hear so they can get what they want. Some random guy on the internet 2000 miles away isn't likely to care if I think he's a good guy when all he wants is cuts X, Y, and Z. And even though PK is a great score, I think that guy got the better end of the deal considering the Fookies isn't anything close to keeper status in my book.

Basically, be open to the idea that you might get something even from a reliable source and it could be something else entirely. Hell, ChemD/ChemSis anyone? We've seen this movie before. It happens. Be willing to say you were wrong, got a fake cut and move on.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
BiO i don't know how many times I have to say it, your were trying to hand out garbage for gold because you shot your load too quick, and why post so many things in that GSC thread if you already knew all this....Do me a favor do some more growing and and growing up before you run your know it all mouth.....I am done with you BS your either sketchy or dumb, maybe both......I am done with this and kids who come here run their fucking mouths like they have a million connections and are the best grower ever, yet these same kids don't even post pics, yeah your a ganja god broseph.....I am saying this here cause I am tired of the walk around PM's with you so please STOP! And yes I will grow out those ganja fookies cut again, why because I get off on growing plants and you get off on chasing strains.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Otoo,

Really mature, and stable way to wake up this morning. I was just explaining my experience. I'm sorry you think the cut you smoked a couple times and then chose to grow turned out to be "horse shit".

Aside from that, I never said I was a wonderful grower in any sense. So i don't get why you built that up to shoot it down, but I'm kind of done following your drama with this.

If you actually read my posts, you would know I was clear that I realized it wasn't the icmag or ogkb a while ago. Thinking I 'just' said that, kind of shines light on the one-sided conversation.

I only passed on what I was told initially. Your senses of smoking it and choosing to run it over all the other strains you could have, is not my final decision. But i'll take the shitstorm, for it being available for those who wanted to grow what they smoked first hand...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
yeah I am as you say I am or maybe because you won't answer me 1 simple question and want to walk around it....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Since you won't answer it in the PM yet write pages full of nonsense, please can you just answer me this, why did you ask me not to refer to that cut as a "fake" all those weeks back? can't seem to get that out of you but anything and everything else you want to talk about....Answer me that and I'll turn back into a stable big boy again....

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Bi0, to be fair there was a period of time when it didn't appear you were open to entertaining the idea the cut was not what you were told it was. When people were PMing you to discuss that very detail this could have went differently if there was communication. Instead, there was talk of trades and perhaps because of it's trade value the conversation was just avoided altogether.

This rubbed some people the wrong way, myself included, because it looked to me that you were potentially trying to pass off a fake cut in order to obtain something else. That's pretty much what the guy who passed you the Fookies did and we can all agree that was pretty lame of him. To follow suit is even worse, IMO, and not something I want anyone from this thread to be associated with, at least not anyone that I associate with from here.

That's my .02 cents on the matter and the last I'm gonna say about Fookies. This cut doesn't deserve half the ink we've been giving it, frankly. Let's get back to growing some of the finest, fuck all the bullshit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts