A

Alone

Got a few Hazes going....

Got a few Hazes going....

3 - SSSDH
2 - DelaHaze
2 - SSH
2 - Buddha Tahoe OG

I just t/p'ed them into 3g nursery pots.
I have 1 male SSSDH (pics 2-3) that is extremely vigorous and has the most beautiful leaves on him. I have to save him for some breeding and cross breeding. He's to pretty to throw away so I topped him and will take a cutting first and then toss him. I'll keep the cutting going until Im ready for the seed runs.

My thoughts:
SSSDH x Sour Cream
SSSDH x SSSDH
SSSDH x SSH
SSSDH x Sweet n' Sour Blueberry

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good afternoon people :)

g#9 at 54days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

looking killer tacoma!

Just checking in, no pics yet been busy with the new career in real estate (Grow rental anyone?) & setting up some swamp grows, got a 350 gallon smart pot all set up & filled by myself the other day, I posted a pic of 6 bales a few weeks ago.............. well those 6 bales were left for a week or two about 20' from the final destination in the swamp........... bad idea.... we got A LOT of rain............ and the water level rose.............. dragging wet bales through the brush is a joyful experience to say the least

G

guest121295

I had this Lucy cutting that wasn't really going much so I threw her into my flower room against the wall.Now shes about 45 days in and 10" tall.I may have myself a nice 1/4 oz here...its the little things in life I guess, the big things make me wanna cry.I'm havin' a hard time keeping my cool with the nieghbors, the kids came out late last night and were taunting my heeler with the pitbull, must have been about 11.The big dogs' been loose but I had him in a pen for a few after he ran away from the nieghbors fireworks.Here comes summer and the loads of boneheads.I just have to use the ignore feature, please kids, finish high school.:)
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran

Rhode Island
Marijuana Decriminalization: Lawmakers Approve Bills and are Moving Forward With Measures

Full Article @ http://blog.norml.org/2012/05/30/rh...rd-with-marijuana-decriminalization-measures/

"On Tuesday, separate legislative committees in the Rhode Island House and Senate approved measures to significantly reduce the state’s criminal marijuana possession penalties. House Bill 7092 and its companion legislation, Senate Bill 2253, amend state law so that the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana by an individual 18 or older is reduced from a criminal misdemeanor (punishable by one year in jail and a $500 maximum fine) to a non-arrestable civil offense, punishable by a $150 fine, no jail time, and no criminal record."

Also anyone over 18 found with up to an Oz in possession while driving will no longer lose their Drivers License for 6 Months.

Jeeyah

Ive been hearing a real lot about this strain. What does it taste like?

Hard to describe. All I know is I can't stop smoking it.

I want order some from Cali Connection. Anyone know if Cali Connection is legit?:smoker:

Last edited:

The Baphomet

Veteran
Super nice buds TC that OGchem is the bomb :yummy:......Still have that TK for ya .

just finished trimming some Chem D and this stuff is dank and she throws a ton of bud :thank you:

Still have some ECSD going for another week and some Chemsour .
Once they are finished Im doing a total tare down and moving into new rooms . Just have to finish the electric and install my A/C .
Im trying to obtain this cut of stardawg I smoked the other night ,shit is fire .

CHEM SOUR TC selection
picture.php

picture.php

some fresh cut larry
picture.php

Yuno.Who

Rhode Island Marijuana Decriminalization: Lawmakers Approve Bills and are Moving Forward With Measures

Full Article @ http://blog.norml.org/2012/05/30/rh...rd-with-marijuana-decriminalization-measures/

"On Tuesday, separate legislative committees in the Rhode Island House and Senate approved measures to significantly reduce the state’s criminal marijuana possession penalties. House Bill 7092 and its companion legislation, Senate Bill 2253, amend state law so that the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana by an individual 18 or older is reduced from a criminal misdemeanor (punishable by one year in jail and a $500 maximum fine) to a non-arrestable civil offense, punishable by a $150 fine, no jail time, and no criminal record."

Also anyone over 18 found with up to an Oz in possession while driving will no longer lose their Drivers License for 6 Months.

Well now....this is the greatest thing since individually wrapped cheese.
Still have hope RI will stand up and tell the feds to eat it! One step closer to freedom guys. Its too bad they're still going to hand out tickets.

A

Alone

Hard to describe. All I know is I can't stop smoking it.

I want order some from Cali Connection. Anyone know if Cali Connection is legit?:smoker:

Im growing out CC's Buddha Tahoe OG right now in veg. from feminized seeds. About to take cuttings and put them in flower.
Out of 2 fem. seeds I got 2 different phenos so we shall see if CC is any good or not. According to the pic on there sight the BTOG looks rediculously frosty with little yields. Reminds me of the looks of my Sweet n' Sour Blueberry. Small, leafy buds, covered in trichomes completely from calyax to tip of suger leaf.

I sure hope they are good.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Lookin great y'all, I don't get on the boards enough anymore, f*kin so busy with work & the gardens. Chopping a big ol' ECSD tomorrow, ECSD x nl5/h, another p98 BK x nl5/h, space queen, Montels pride/NYCD x nl5/h, f13 x a11.

A couple weeks ago we loaded the rooms full of Chems, OGs, f13 x a11 (keeper pheno), space queen, and p98 BK x nl5/h. Man it's exciting getting to a point where the rooms are stuffed with keepers :biggrin:

Just put an offer in on another house... More rooms more rooms more rooms more rooms more rooms :tiphat:

G

Guest304546

Rhode Island Marijuana Decriminalization: Lawmakers Approve Bills and are Moving Forward With Measures

thanks for sharing the good news, i'd rep you if i could.

AD

BIGGS

Veteran
Im growing out CC's Buddha Tahoe OG right now in veg. from feminized seeds. About to take cuttings and put them in flower.
Out of 2 fem. seeds I got 2 different phenos so we shall see if CC is any good or not. According to the pic on there sight the BTOG looks rediculously frosty with little yields. Reminds me of the looks of my Sweet n' Sour Blueberry. Small, leafy buds, covered in trichomes completely from calyax to tip of suger leaf.

I sure hope they are good.

the pic swerve used isn't the plant used to make the seeds, or a pheno of BTOG. just so you know bro.

Applesauce

Shout out to all my fellow Tri-State growers. Impressive shit in this thread! Doing my own thing but love to see some clones being passed around for all to enjoy.

S

skunkburner

Pics of my room at 28 days into flowering.

picture.php

Chem D close up:
picture.php

Tahoe OG close up:
picture.php