What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
As usual, looking headie HL.

Also I was thinking, if you are looking for different possible bed time smokes - in my experience there is no better match than Bubba (Pre98 or Katsu) for the perfect drift off to sleep and best night sleeps / dreams of my life. It has a beautiful soft body high, that wraps around you into euphoria and drifts you off without worries into such a peaceful and blissful sleep. The personality behind Bubba high is what is so incredible, not to mention the taste/smell.

It's also a great smoke during the day in moderation =] But honestly, I think that would be the perfect fit for that application. The candy chem will let you glide into sleep no problem, but is a little more in your face stoned to the bone =P Both great smokes in their own respects.

G

guest121295

Everybody thats been to my shop knows I have about 5-6 scrubbers working round the clock and it can be too windy in there to light a pipe but that Candy is still seeping out the door...I'll be damned if I know how but it is.Its not strong and you need to be close to the door but 400lbs of carbon is needed, I also have a 6ft sour in there that isn't helping matters....It seems like when the RH goes up and it warms up to 50 outside the stink starts to creep, love it.:)

Buddle

Veteran
Wow Snowdog x Chem D sounds yummy.As you may remember HL I grew the Snowdog outdoors in 07 and she got BIG..Unfortunately she was very susceptible to pests and not as potent as the FFA, so I kept the FFA.However I always loved her taste and I'm sure the D has given her some potency..sounds delicious..
Funny how these cuts just fall in our laps too..:)

G

guest121295

See how she's fading out?Four days minus the micro, maybe 6 but damn, we have some buds.She looks diff than the other chems.....
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Chacho,

Beautiful nugs. Btw, what's the huge ass plant in the back right. Looks like it has a haze structure of some sort.

Maybe wishful thinking, but that can't possibly be the A11 GPC could it?

TB Gardens

Veteran
Looks great fellas :tiphat:

Just got done setting up another room with a vertical cool tube with 6 girls around it & 1k on a mover above & to the right. This room is exciting, lots of GREAT looking plants & phenos. I have a McFly x NL5/haze pheno that is incredibly hazy! It's 7 or 8 days into 12/12 now & she's stretching for the moon :) Right next to her I got a white widow x blue haze that is even more wild, it's growth is unbelievable. Got the ECSD square in the middle of the light, also got a ECSD x NL5/haze next to her that looks strikingly similar.. Smell is pretty damn close too, only difference I am noticing right now is better branching on the ECSD x NL5/h. Got 2 nice phenotypes outa the pre98 bubba Kush x NL5/h - one is clearly hazy, much taller stretchier growth (but with MASSIVE bk style leaves) - the other pheno is squat, dark forest green leaf (almost purple hue it's so deep).. This lady also has fat fan leaves. She's got such an incredible smell, sweet like you wouldn't believe - different than everything in the garden.

I'm finding fantastic phenotypes in the f13 x a11 as well, I thought the first lady I found was great... But good lord I can't believe what's popping up now! The leaves are all pretty uniform between the phenos I'm seeing - very sativa, but there is one pheno that has big sativa fans, fingers completely sprawled out, and not as leafy as the others. At 3 weeks she is dumping frost, and the calyx & bud structure look top shelf. Very healthy looking leaves, sort of a blue hue to the leaves in the middle.

thank you y'all for these killer genetics, I can't believe the gems I am finding. I'll get some pictures uploaded soon, camera pooped out before I could take enough but i got some.

:tiphat:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KO-Caine OG is AMAZING. The sheer power is something to reckon with.....cut thru my ogchem and felt like someone took my face off......concentrates of this gear might be considered a hard drug.....pictures when i get a chance......:biggrin:

H

Homer J Pimpin

pre 98 bubba @ 25 days or so

picture.php

sweet tooth4 x lui

picture.php

blueberry

picture.php

pre 98 bubba @ 62

picture.php

random
picture.php

G

guest121295

Heres a point and shoot of part of my Nevilles.This bucket is cranking and its not dropping leaves like the other one I have.The only diff was keeping the N high until day 25 with this where the other I went to day 15, who knows sometime ya' win, sometimes ya' lose!!
picture.php

Guest02345

Heres a point and shoot of part of my Nevilles.This bucket is cranking and its not dropping leaves like the other one I have.The only diff was keeping the N high until day 25 with this where the other I went to day 15, who knows sometime ya' win, sometimes ya' lose!!View Image

how is the high?

A++ for growing the long flowering sativas. very few people willing to dedicate the time and patience.

G

guest121295

The high is epic if ya' like haze like me.This is one of the only haze cuts I've ever kept in rotation and when I have it its all I smoke.I have another bucket twice as big with colas 30" long all over falling everywhere but the fans are blown off and yellow from the lack of N this needs, just a guess but this cut will drop leaves and yellow out without a good amount of Nitrogen at the start.:)

H

Homer J Pimpin

Chaco is the haze master and the sour master and the chem master...well you get the idea.......If you think that haze is scary you should see the wolf/dog..........

Nosebag kush?

Nosebag kush?

KO-Caine OG is AMAZING. The sheer power is something to reckon with.....cut thru my ogchem and felt like someone took my face off......concentrates of this gear might be considered a hard drug.....pictures when i get a chance......:biggrin:

lindsay-lohan-wasted.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah, he's a ruff, tuff, cream puff. :)

Been puffing Apollo & Trip @ work lately, but I broke out a bud of that haze today, we were ALL smiles, what a glorious day!

I love that Haze! :D