What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Eh hem, one more thing "local" takes on a diff meaning when you pass a certain exit, if your mother didn't drop you from her womb into a sand pile, you're not a local, don't even try it! If I ever had the audacity to say I was a local in the wrong crowd I might be thrown off the pier, now if I said I was a local to the nieghbors at my old mans house in a "summer area" they'd agree but the real bumpkin locals won't let you in on anything, its a very ethnocentric culture chock full of junkies, peeping toms and thieves.If ya' don't believe me, leave your doors open and go away for the weekend, when you come back there won't be anything left.My nieghbors already stole my woodpile, theres people out here that have NO game, they think that if you don't wear timberland boots and have a Ford F-650 you're a fag.I hope they think I'm gay as hell because from now on I'm buying my wood split and wearing slippers!! EDIT!! Hey, I have the right to say foolish things about the punkinheads, half of them are my in-laws so I'm in it...to here.I think I wished on occaision that I lived in a smaller or much larger town but in the end I wouldn't move, I'll be posting from here when I'm 75.

Last edited:
G

guest121295

The benefits!

The benefits!

The reason I live here is due to the countless benefits related to the immediate natural sourounding. I live a mile from this beach and we sometimes see some serious tube action, serious!
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Happy Festivus to the MassRIConn crew! :friends:

I have no grievances to air. Not with any of you at least. I do have a couple relatives that I'd like to engage in a feat of strength with. I'm looking forward to turning the page on 2011. Onwards & upwards.

:joint:

festivus.jpg

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays to the MassRIConners crew! :xmasnut:

some bho i just made couple minutes ago from ecsd and chem sister- buds only :)

gonna vac purge half dozen times down to 29hg and should have some nice budder to share for this weekend. :dance013:

Ill post a picture of the purged bho tomorrow.

stay safe everyone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Damn Tacoma, everytime I turn around you're up to some crazy/killer shit! Nice work dude!!:)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Rasp, love it! "money for people"

Tacoma, looking clean and tasty nice job!

some blueberry x nl5/haze 2 weeks

gmanwho

Veteran
This Casey Jones is out of hand, I think it likes the cold.No matter what I do the floors are a steady 50 degrees...I'm gonna have to make a note that the growroom of my dreams has heated concrete floors...
picture.php

hey chaco... that cj,she can stretch like an animal. especially around bare bulbs. What i like to do with her is Super crop the stems at like 4-5 inches from the top, an then bend it over at the damaged stem. She responds amazingly to this treatment. In the end watch how the supercropped stems buds can sometimes be twice, 3 times the size of the ones not cropped. (Wish i could post the pic, but cant right now) B-safe everyone an happy holidays..

G

guest121295

This is gonna be the greatest x-mas ever, not a blood relative within 200 miles( thats too close).I'm free!!! I'm the head of the household, no crummy dinners with ugly cousins, no freak outs by drunk relatives...It always amazes me how my area clears out at x-mas, its the quietest day of the year, I can't wait.:dance013:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Enjoy your day and time to your self CHACO

Cheers to everyone, Happy Holiday, where ever you are!

BeL

G

guest121295

Soil Gnat Update.

Soil Gnat Update.

So awhile ago I was complaining about a marked increase in my soil gnat population.I've always used the mosquito dunks and had decent success and I had stopped using them due to my running out, hence the population explosion.The hydroton was particularly loaded with them and I hit that with a dose of sm-90 because I had some root rot issues from a few hot days the buckets had seen.The SM-90 did wonders for the root problem, I also hit an ECSD bucket as an experiment.I ground up most of the dunks and mixed them in with my water and used the mix with the dunks in for several weeks.This treatment totally eliminated my gnat problem, they no longer exist in my garden so I believe that the dunks are a very effective means of eliminating these pests.The bucket of ECSD treated with a drenching of SM-90 is doing very well with vigorous, healthy growth...As you can see, I'm having a pleasantly quiet X-Mas eve, not a holiday sweater in sight!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Tonight, is a night of Sour Diesel Blunts =]

I'm sure anyone with cannabis is having a happy holidays. Be safe everyone.