What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

104 days.Could have pushed her farther but the dying flowers outwieghed the new ones.:)She had a 50 day veg though...
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
What a great Neville's Pheno. Is that from the Mr Nice genetic bank? I'm sure that would breed well with some Mango Haze phenos =]

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Oh yeah! That rooms gonna be loaded up....Sortin' some Nevilles off the line this morning, this was a nice one, big too...
picture.php
Freakin Sweet dude.Yer pumpin out high qaulity Meds, one after another Bro.Great job Man!!Wish i could grab a 747,lol.Guess ill just have to walk,on my way now,lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Damn theres 5 pages that i cant accsess after this one.Pages 431, 432, 433, 434 i click on,and it sends me right back to this one.I want to see somemore of these kicka$$ Meds Man.Usually there will be like one page after that,that i cant get to,but this is a first with so many.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

G

guest121295

I bought myself an early x-mas present, I'm always decimating Zens well stocked rockwool box, I'm on my own now, hopefully I can return the multiple favors he's bestwowed, saving many a cut for me along the way:).
picture.php

G

Guest3498

Hey FMD this site does that on long threads sometimes because some past posts/accounts have been deleted and aren't there anymore. Long thread :joint:

edit: whoa that's a lotta rockwool

mmmcake

hey guys. im torn and need a second opinion. i'm about to get some more meds started. and not sure what i should do. i was thinking about running cali-o since there my oldest beans. if i did these i would pop all ten in smaller pots and see what happens. i also have some fem mystery mix freebies and would only want to grow 1 in a 5 gal container. then lastly i made some of my own oger99 beans and would love to see how these turn out. i only use a dr40 tent so theres not much room. i want to start poppin this weekend. any suggestions?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know the size of the DR40 or your lighting, but I'd pop as many beer cups as you can fit in there. Cull the weak. Develop an eye for picking out the shiners. Often the biggest seedlings will be males, but not always. Go w/ your instincts.
If you go the 5 gal freebie route, pop them all. They're free! I believe those are 5/pk? go with the best looking one for the 5 gal.
Good luck!

I popped my pk. of the FLT C-99 freebie, 4-5. :D EDIT: make that 5/5 :woohoo:

I don't mess around, I pop whole pks or as many as possible, and cull w/ impunity! :shooty:

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Plant them all because lots of seeds turn out and croak.That way you can def find the best and the strongest.You never know where the gems are lurking.If you plant more than you need, you'll end up with better plants because the best will be from a decent selection, fill her up!! Some pics here of Chefros SFV/SDIBL, this is somewhere in the early 30's of 12/12...
picture.php
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Looking Gorg. For 30+ days dude.

And much agreed about popping more beans then usual to find a keeper or one that real shines through I used to only pop a couple beans at a time but realized it's a waste of time because sometimes they don't end up right so by popping more it really gives you the upper hand u could find that 1or 2 that really are superb n just sticking with that is IMho worth it.

TB Gardens

Veteran
...and thats why i ended up popping all yalls beans :blowbubbles:

well, i farmed (pun intended) a couple a11 x f13 & p98bk x nl5 out to a buddy, figured get thru em all faster & find the super ladies!

things are looking up since the flush & cal/mag - new growth is looking great. you can really see the burn in this pic, oh and the new growth :tiphat:

picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
p98bk x nl5 - is a great idea for a cross. It's going to increase the stability of the BK and hopefully speed up it's vegging. NL5 should add a nice synergy with the p98bk buzz.

In the same vein I think a p98bk x Nl5Haze or x g13haze would be incredible as well. Increasing the soaring mind potential in combination with the incredible buzz of Bubba.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Yeah, Vado is onto something with that Pre98xNL5/Haze cross. Just the kinda shot-in-the-arm the BK needs.

Here's something from another MassRIConn'er, Coastal Collision, breeder's choice. ;)
picture.php

Last edited:
G

Guest3498

Looking good errbody.

Thanks rasp, I'm happy with how it came out for sure. Otto did 99% of the work though finding that sick hazey male :tiphat: I just know how to use a paintbrush...

mmmcake

thanks for the advise guys. was really torn between poppin the whole pack of cali-o or trying the mystery mix. would love to pop multiple of the M/M but i also use the grow tent to dry when done so i dont want to take the chance of different finishing times. so im rolling the dice and trying 1 fem as i still have plenty of meds for myself. if it doesnt take off or turns male/hermie i'll pop the cali-o's.
day 1
picture.php

and the bulb here is a small cfl

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would love to pop multiple of the M/M but i also use the grow tent to dry when done so i dont want to take the chance of different finishing times.

Just stop it! Pop 'em ALL! :biglaugh:
Seriously, please consider it. Why take up 3-4 months of your time for something possibly mediocre. You pop all five, your chances of finding something stellar just quadruples. If you run them all and the finishing times are different, just trim 'em down and throw 'em in a cardboard box or paper bag on top of tent. Not like you'll be yielding lbs. :)
If one shows itself superior to the others, run w/ her in the 5 gal. ;)

TC, looks like you're gonna have a stinky holidaze! :good:

Rasp, nice one on scoring the CC! Seedstock or cut?

Vado & Otto, nice collaboration! :yes:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Just popped me some Meltys CC. That I've been saving for god knows how long. Only 2 beans :-(. But both are doing nicely so far. Can't wait man.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Tacoma,

What incredible specimens you have growing. That Pre98 Bubba's coloring is incredible. That sour Larry packs on incredible weight considering the yield of regular larry. How is that pheno high wise, more on the Sour D side?