What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Lay off the ECSD before ya go! :biglaugh:

How could that ever be good advice. lol. Original ECSD Cut FTW! It's definitely one of my favorite taste profiles. I guess in certain heavy machinery circumstances moderation can be good.

It puts me in such a blissful state of clarity, almost a tropical feeling like breezes feel Caribbean on Sour D. But maybe that is just me =P

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's no problem navigating the high, but chances are you'll reek! The last batch Chaco churned out is the stinkiest pot I've dealt with. That stink just wafts out and attaches itself to you BIG TIME! :D

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
This is why Chaco is such a big inspiration for me. Dude def is on top of his game. Def grow one of the best shit around and but not only that. He is as humble as can be. Good peeps are hard to come by. And he's one of the GOaTs

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Absolutely, This is true.

ECSD wreaks stronger than Chem D, which is saying a lot.

The Paradise Seeds - Ice Cream batches I had smelled so much like fruit candy that I doubt anyone even most pot smokers would have any idea what you wreaked like, ECSD on the other hand is a whole different story. If you have it in your pocket, even a quarter. It will turn heads of most people you walk past. Happened to me at a Gas station once on the way home. Smoking an ECSD joint in a small area makes it even worse :smoke:

It's no problem navigating the high, but chances are you'll reek! The last batch Chaco churned out is the stinkiest pot I've dealt with. That stink just wafts out and attaches itself to you BIG TIME! :D

maxima32

Hey guys whats going on , shit it looking proper in here for sure ! Apollo 11 looks amazing !!!! Always wanted to work with that genius cross from Cannacopia and just keep passing her by, what a fool I have been for sure. Sour d sure is the poop ! Permiates through shit ! Brick walls , glass jars, plastic bags and just about anything can't contain that smell . It is that straight catpiss weed that we love around here ! Damn, love the great weather we have been having but seriously, I need to shut these ac's down !!!
Here is some AAA Res seeds 4SD in the flush ..........
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Nice plant Maxima,

That top pic looks 70% Chem 4 - and 30% Sour Diesel. Dunno if that will carry over to the high, but definitely Chem 4 structure and nugs with a little flare of Sour D IBL.

This is a very good thing, Chem 4 was considered the Reunion strain by the guy who gave Chemdog the herb his seeds came from - because out of all the chem's it was most like the original.

Definitely let us know about the high =]

G

guest121295

Aha!! Now I know what 4SD means.I had no idea.Maxima that plant looks awesome, well done and crispy.Enjoy it! Finally have a whole day to work in the garden, I've had the family for almost 10 days now, I'm waaaay behind!:) I'd love to turn off my a/c too but just when I'm ready to cover it up, it's 60 degrees again, damn NE weather...actually I secretly like it here, don't tell anybody!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Today, is weather for a hike =]

Being A/C free is great, but I'll take as many warm days as possible - hopefully this is the signs of a mild winter. Personally I wouldn't mind NE going through some weather change, where it was like San Diego year round - that would be nice. There is something about 20° F days in January that are just brutal.

G

guest121295

A clean well lit place!

A clean well lit place!

I was just reading my notes from last year and around Dec 15th I was freezing my ass off in the shop with every lamp going, not so far away from today.Sometimes I think I should have never left San Diego, it baffles me to this day, damn women!! I'm putting this CJ into flower tomorrow, I just double potted her into 8gal of coco, a transplant would have been too hard.Theres going to be 2 plants, the CJ and a big ass Chem D...a vert 600 in the middle and 400W overhead on each plant.Can't wait to flip...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I couldn't fit the D in there...don't worry, I'm building a door tomorrow, it'll be plywood with 2 coats of white primer...
picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
hey CHACO~ for clarification.... double potting?

you cut the bottom off? or just put the plant on top of the larger pot?

love your grows btw...
:tiphat:
:D

G

guest121295

I just put the pot into another pot about 2/3 full of coco, I don't cut out the bottom, too messy!The roots come out and fill the bottom container.I picked up the method from greyskull, they use it to boost the yield of their OG's.Something about the way the roots squeeze through and then explode into the pot below.I've done this many, many times with great results.I doubled the yield on my Larry using this method.:)Checkout my stash of SCreme n Dawg...
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
TacomaComa,

That C99 looks great. Definitely BG 'Princess' genetics, shining through in the pictures.

How is the high? Trippy rollercoaster ride? Speedy mental state?

TB Gardens

Veteran
Chefro is leaving the boards & closing up shop for a while, what a bummer!

Thanks for the killer work you've done, PuS seemed like some serious gear from some serious breeders, hope I run into some of what's floating around some day - take care brother! :tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best of luck to ya Chef.

TC, dank.

Shit Chaco, killer stash. Nice work HL. I love StrawberryDawgWeed.

Here's some fun stuff that's about to finish up. Mahayana from KG.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got Sour cuts all set to feed into this tent the second these are done...JUST in time for the cool temps, hopefully.:)

S

Scrappy-doo

Hey all, got a question for anyone familiar with prices in the Boston area...

What is the average price for a z, a quap, and an L of A+ in that area?

How about for B+?

Looking for fair wholesale prices for someone who's gonna retail it out.

Latest posts

Latest posts