What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

TB Gardens

Veteran
That's quite a bonanza Melty!I have one big diesel in my 3x3 closet with 1 600 cooltube.She's 7 ft now and 54 days in.I'm very hopefull for this one, she wears so many faces but this time I know it's right...The best bubble was the ecsd too, a delicate, soft putty and it put your brain in the bin.I'm trying to rebuild my bathtub room but the carpentry is boggling me.The plumbing is fixed but the tub is nailed to the floor in about 35 places, the guy who used to own this place was a nut with the nail gun.I may not be able to pull it out!!:) I have an early piece of Apollo11 to smoke, maybe that'll help me pick up the skil saw....

Brother you gotta pry bar that bastard outa there, if ur putting down new underlayment just cut into existing subfloor & get under that bitch.. Nail claw if real bad :tiphat:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sourlope at 65 or so. 1st run with her :)

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Oh man, did you whip that up yourself TC?? That baby sounds right up my alley...there's only 3 or 4 kinds of weed people I know can remember, strangely enough there's chocolope, diesel, chem and honey white( the hash bomb).Looks like a great weekend for a mega jag, hold on to your hats a big gales coming!:tiphat:

G

Guest3498

goodbye bubblebags, I barely knew thee....

goodbye bubblebags, I barely knew thee....

Did a bit of an experiment today. Had some mcfly trim on hand and a new oil tube I had made that I've been wanting to use. Return wasn't the most incredible but I'm still happy as hell, had budder 30 minutes after I started and no mess or dealing with water. Anybody wanna buy some bubblebags?

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait to pack this thing full of buds! I didn't weight the trim but it looks like it'll hold 1.5+ ozs

bendoslendo

Hey guys, did some catching up on the thread. Sad to see you Mass/Con/RI'ers still haven't learned how to grow fine cannabis ;)

Seriously though it's awesome to see you all still posting such good content so regularly. :yes::yes::yes:

Vado, I think wider tubes generally have lower yield than a more narrow one. How many ozs of butane did you run through that bad sally?

headseed

What brand bags Vado? I need replacements for the used Sprung set I picked up. The vinyl like material on my 25 bag is starting to degrade and flake off into the product. Fuck that noise.

G

Guest3498

Hey bendo, I ran a 9oz can through it, and then just a little more from another can. In kuts old article in treating yourself if I remember right he uses a similar tube and 1 big can so I'm pretty sure that did the trick. Material was straight trimmings. Will know for sure when I pack this thing with buds. It's nice to have some budder, haven't made this stuff in a while and my torch shit the bed so I needed something to dress bowls with :yes:

Hey headseed, theyre a bubblebag brand set, I've beat the shit out of them but they've been cleaned regularly and have held up great. Might have to hold on to them for snow bubble again this winter but I know a shop right around you that sells them if you want a set, actually bought them at a hydro store.

Last edited:

headseed

I did one snow run last winter and it was fantastic. I might buy a 25 sprung bag single just for this winter lol. Do I even need that 25 bag? I hate draining it with a full payload.

C

camoxnhx

TC that sourlope looks SUPER LETHAL! thats going to be some top notice smoke... no doubt about that.

Vado not that bad of a return. still good quality by the looks of it. you will get it dialed in no time and will get a bigger return. just takes a bit of imagination. Snow Bubble... gonna be so so good.

C

chefro420

Vado , a small diameter tube is supposed to give the tane more contact time with the herb. Try a thermos extraction to get it all supposedly

G

Guest3498

Yeah headseed the snow bubble is the best. My freezer is about 1/2 full of bags of trim from this year, refuse to run em with ice water, not even close to as good.

LOL otto I'm thinking guy fieri costume would be MONEY for halloween this year

Chefro how do you use a thermos? I've only used various tubes, haven't even heard of someone using a thermos. Does more contact time = lesser quality like with iso? Lesser yield was because I used trim, not bud Same size tube as kuts. If anything I want a bigger one for trim! :smoke:

Last edited:
C

chefro420

Yeah headseed the snow bubble is the best. My freezer is about 1/2 full of bags of trim from this year, refuse to run em with ice water, not even close to as good.

LOL otto I'm thinking guy fieri costume would be MONEY for halloween this year

Chefro how do you use a thermos? I've only used various tubes, haven't ever heard of using a thermos. Does more contact time = lesser quality like with iso?

Never done it only been reading up on it . You toss the tane in the freezer . Material in thermos , empty tane into theremos , guess it keeps it cold longer , slowing down the evaporation . Allowing a longer contact time . Then you strain it . Hash heads been talking about it a lot . I dont think contact time makes inferior product , just a more complete extraction of the material . Grey wolf is good for info :ying: Dont seal the theremos , too much pressure

Last edited:
G

guest121295

One of you guys is going to have to come down and show me how to run some oz's through one of these things.I love smoking that stuff, the way it crips your lungs, priceless...Check out two freak seedlings of HAOG X SFVOGBX1, right?? I have a pile of these but two stand out as" a little different"...
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAxSFVbx2 F2's...aka LuciferOGKush from KarmaGenetics, incrossed.
"I have a pile of these" I fuckin love it.

G

guest121295

Yes, I have a pile and I have to transplant today! Too much to do, I just set up a new veg room with plenty of space and turned my trucker bathroom into a drying area.I just cut and hung this Apollo 11 X F-13 almost whole, it's soo resinous...I usually pick one plant to turn into hash and I think this will be it.The mutant specimen of the same variety turned out to be a great producer of fat, smelly, blue buds.I'll smoke that but I need hash.Peer pressure!!:)
picture.php

C

camoxnhx

so jealous right now..... not even gonna front. looks mighty dank... and the hash from that will be some amazing ZERO ZERO quality hash. please take a hash rip for me! nice freakish plants man. mutants always have a little something special in them ;)