What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

^ Just seeing that thing makes me want to go back to bed!! Too bad I have to go to work in 15 min or I just might jump back on my magic carpet and dissappear for another 12 hrs...That sourbubble is a headknocker for sure!!:)

G

guest121295

Last winter I needed to find a place to dump all my plant matierial so I filled a 55 gallon or so live bait barrel everybody uses for keeping bluefish alive with water, a whole quart of cannazyme and about 10lbs of lime.I filled the thing with all my plant trash, completely stuffed it, covered it and forgot about it.The other day I figured it was time to dump it out so off came the top and wow what a stink!! I dumped it down a hill into my compost area and the only thing left was a piece of stump from one of my big plants.My whole yard reeked of death for a day or two, now it's gone, the lime and cannazyme did the job I think.I know there's a better way but everywhere I dig in my yard I find old rockwool or worse...75 degrees at 3am, I was dreaming of this day last March!!:) Here's the chefro chemsour I was talking about a few days back, at 32 days in the buds are chunking up, a classic homegrown pic...
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I checked the weather report this morning before work... "widespread haze". I haven't found any yet but it sure is hot. I'm sitting in an office right now playing minesweeper waiting for someone to come ask me how to print a pdf. If it wasn't for the AC and cute receptionist, I'd rate this place a solid F. How they make money and are still in business is anyone's guess.

Chaco, nice looking plants. That's a helluva composting approach w/that 55 gal drum. An anaerobic pile of death. Yeah, I can imagine it smelled a little off! If you care to get any compost in return, you could lay that drum horizontally and rotate it. In 3-6 months turn your waste into some dirt. If nothing else, you can avoid the backyard smelling like death for a day or two. ;)

I hear ya on getting rid of the shit, no easy ways around here either. Usually bag it and dump it in the woods nearby. Digging in the yard and finding rockwool is pretty funny, though.

gmanwho

Veteran
Ya, summers here for sure. Rasputin, Widespread haze, LOL. It is thick out there. Wish i could look out my window an see some haze growing, an not the smog haze.

Chaco. U said you where trying to work on a 6/9 formula with Koolbloom. Where u using liquid KB or powder KB? If i remember correctly, i always liked mixing the 6/9, then adding the KB till i read 100 ppm higher, ran a 100ppm for a week or so an bumped up to 150ppm till almost flush.

If i remember correctly too, liquid KB was made for early flower , and the powder was for middle late flower, per GH recommendations. I never saw any benefits just problems from running either the liquid or powder before day 12ish. I believe when i did mess with both i liked the powder better ( LOL ) . An if i do remember i would drop the micro to like 3ml per gal later in flower. BUt then again most my cuts i finished off by day 75, an I barely feed them after day 60ish. that was just my 2 cents.

If i have any extra thoughts on running in coco, an soil, i never like to feed to much at any given feeding. If the plant doesnt consume it, it stays behind an cause's lock outs. In hydro u dump the rez, an start fresh again. No worries there.

But soil an coco shit stays behind, an then u could flush, but you have to wait for a dry out again, by the time it dries enough to feed again your plant may start to starve again from lack of food instead of lockout. tough road to travel. always liked feeding lower amounts in soil or coco. An for differnt strains so everyget feed well, but not overfeed. i think when i ran Liquid LB it was no more then 5-7mill per gal. 3/4 tbsp would be 10-12 mill per gal, right??

U had some problems with some of those coco plants before, you recycle coco? Man i used to recycle coco, after the first 2 crops toss it. i tried running it 5+ crops an i never grew such shitty plants.

In a nutshell, middle late flower try dropping the micro to 3, an dont go over 150 ppm of KB.

Stay cool an B-safe...

G

guest121295

G-man I think I'd give you a heart attack if I told you what numbers I hit my plants with. So far 1850 is my burn mark but the plants drink all the water very fast and grow hard.The 6/9, 1 tsp/gal powdered koolbloom is a hot mix, it comes to 1950 on my ppm meter so I use less, down to 1500ppm.The plants just grow mean and green on that load.It sounds like quite a bit but it works, I did burn the tips around day 16 on the chemsour with the 6/9 koolbloom at 1900 or so.My nose directs me and my eyes tell me what's needed.The Coastal Collision is a pig on the nutes but man do they love 1500ppm and 2tsp/gal cal-mag, the silicone, bang, bang, bang, I'll try to take a pic this afternoon, it works for me...

gmanwho

Veteran
G-man I think I'd give you a heart attack if I told you what numbers I hit my plants with. So far 1850 is my burn mark but the plants drink all the water very fast and grow hard.The 6/9, 1 tsp/gal powdered koolbloom is a hot mix, it comes to 1950 on my ppm meter so I use less, down to 1500ppm.The plants just grow mean and green on that load.It sounds like quite a bit but it works, I did burn the tips around day 16 on the chemsour with the 6/9 koolbloom at 1900 or so.My nose directs me and my eyes tell me what's needed.The Coastal Collision is a pig on the nutes but man do they love 1500ppm and 2tsp/gal cal-mag, the silicone, bang, bang, bang, I'll try to take a pic this afternoon, it works for me...

1500 sounds about the height of my feedings. But every situation is different. cal mag is a major ppm boost, so maybe thats why your hitting the 1950. silicon adds some ppm too. But u dont need my advice then. Just thought i'd share my last experiences with my setup. I love the gh ratio. Best plants i've ever grown. but i still like dropping the micro late flower, helps keep the ppms low too when u know there not feedding on it anyways. some times even running 3/10, 3/12 plus KB . one time my ppm meter went crazy, was feeding what i thought was 1450 ppm, re calibrated the meter an checked the same rez, 2600 ppm!!! my casey jones at the time was the only one that didnt burn. i knew something was off an was floored when i saw the new reading. Stay cool an b-safe......

The Baphomet

Veteran
Man my A/C has been running hard this week ,this heat is crazy .

Some new shots from my smaller room filled with hazes
SSSG # 5 came down tonight at 80 days .

SSSDH x Jack H

DC X HAZE She has been flushing for two days and looks like it will be done in about 10 Days or so

And SSSG #9 @ 50 days this plant is a monster in a three gallon pot of coco , I couldn't fit the whole plant in the pic

G

guest121295

Doesn't really warm up more than yesterday, place was a total sweatbox, I had to turn off a few lamps to bring my temps down to 80.Just step outside and start sweating hard...I walked to the beach there must have been 3000 people milling around the water, we were stuck behind more than a few whales at the boardwalk, had to be 70% of the people I saw were pretty fat, I go to the beach all the time but even the biggest of the big made it out yesterday...G-man good to know that you run them that high, I hear lots of people do well with 800ppm's and I can't figure that out...Despite the heat my big a/c is working well and the plants are great, I routed an a/c line to my ghetto bathroom just in time yesterday morning..Stay cool, hopefully today won't be sooooo hot!!:)

C

chefro420

Glad I took care of the a/c back in June!! Room never went above 79 yesterday!!

You don't like fat women in bathing suits CHaco? Once they lay down , it all spreads out and looks ok :)

MediRI88

Glad I took care of the a/c back in June!! Room never went above 79 yesterday!!

You don't like fat women in bathing suits CHaco? Once they lay down , it all spreads out and looks ok :)

you & me both chefroo, THIs heat My A/c is running maxed at 68 & its 79-82 in the ladies room.( iv been rotating lights on and off around 12-2 i have the timers set for 20min off a light to try and cool down the room til the heat of the day passes...

. on top of that even my central air is struggling with this HEAt my house is at 76....soo keeping hydradated is my concern ffor Stumpy and his PHAT ladies lol

Chaco allways loooking goodddd :dance013: you always surfin over the game

well just to let taking dab of some fineee solvent-less bubble hash mix thanks to nikkka TT

G

guest121295

Hey, I saw 2 of those ladies yesterday, in front of me going up the stairs! I hate that, being stuck behind a whale with pimples on her ass on the beach stairs, or a long boardwalk...The seashore has severely narrowed the beach access points over the years.I'm blaming Obama for everything!

G

guest121295

It's true, I swear it the beaches of America have changed, for the worse.The sand , the waves and the sun are the same but the people have let themselves go...Here's one of my Apollo 11/F13's.I have a bunch but to pull them out would mean moving my body in an unatural way...
picture.php

vic high meets dj shorts................thats a mind bender right there I would imagine......I ran the f13 a few yrs back I kinda regret letting her go but it was a long flowering mutant that I liked the most.........really nice taste on her........

Height/weight proportionate, medium build and other lies...

Height/weight proportionate, medium build and other lies...

Stay drunk homies !!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts