picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last picture is sour larry going beastmode

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
TC, very nice, what are the first two pictures of?

Made some ecsd BHO

before whipped

after

party by myself after, TC got that torch you told me about , thanks again!

G

guest121295

Took a couple of great pics tonight when the lamps went out.The stocky chunky one is US2 and the other middle section shot is my Nevs/chemdd cross.Honestly, I'm amazed at how this cross is flowering out with long, thick, stinky flower clusters.Both of these were flowered on the same day, so I think the cross will come in faster than 90 days.I have a bunch of other pics I want to post but I have to run...Obviously I'm a bit wound up at how these seeds have run...
picture.php
picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Typical NE spring, from Sorels and ski pants to flip flops and shorts in one day, no complaints here...I'm finding that my Nevs/chemdd plants are more chemdd dom than I'd expected, they all stink like skunk...
picture.php

fucking awsome mang that looks soooo good i see the same in mine so i can tell the same parent is used shit is so real i can only think of the smell you got.you tha fucking man!

G

guest121295

Nice link TC, it's time to bring back Buddy Cianci!!! THAT guy knew how RI runs.:) What a nice morning, 55 degrees, it feels like summer.My growrooms are cut in half in the anticipation of a new super 220V window unit, 25,000 BTU's.I think I'll just run fewer lamps and more a/c and 2 small flower rooms 2k each with 4 plants a piece, all skunks, HW's and CC's.However I will be looking for that Triple Kush again, that plant was perfect for my situation, I think the CC's will do the same, I havn't run a tree style CC yet, but I will!!:)Made up the 20gal organic mix for the HW's yesterday, I'll allow it to "activate" over the next 2 weeks.All that fungus needs to just sit there and go to work.An HW eurotub grow is about as simple as it can be, water 2x a week and move the lamps once because you know they will stay nice and squat with tons of big chunks.I'm looking for those other pics...Here's a few, if you've grown the chemdd you can see the chem/sour dominance...I'm still baffled that seeds I made didn't turn out to be bi-sexual creeps...
picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest121295

There are a bunch of colas like this despite my cutting the plants back at the 4th node.If you look closely you can see the white flowers on the clusters, strictly a chemdd trait, the Nevs flowers were very green and smaller until the last months say past day 75, these are about day 40ish.These could come in under 80 days by the looks of things.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Sorry for the multiple post but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to place taller pic with wider ones in the same post.Here's another view of some Nevs/chemdd, it doesn't take a pot genius to tell these look sour/chem chunky, there's no long runners, just chunks and colas.I imagine the seeds I made from my Nevs/chemdd male X chem D cut should be very chemmy, One branch of the D(US2) has about 60 seeds or so..Again sorry for the blabbing but I'm home alone for a bit!!:)Besides I know many folks have some and are probably scared that they'll outgrow their space and be Nevs dom.In the back is a big Rez SSSDH....
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving that DDxNevs. :)

Some Bubba/ChemDxSFV nugs.
picture.php

picture.php

The ganja in the second pic is just plain disgusting. Reminds me of some old Hashplant that I got while on vacation years ago. She is the keeper from the last round, for sure.

D

Durdy

damn MP, can't rep ya at the moment but i sure would like too! :)

Cheers to a fun safe weekend, peace

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I thought Buddy was still secretly running RI, through that radio show of his? :)

Chaco, when yer multiple posting like that you got nothing to apologize for. Those plants all look great man. The sour/chem traits are coming through hard. That 2nd cola shot that's stacking nice & tight is lovely. Nice idea w/the D x Nev/D cross.

MP, they both look killer but I'll take your word for it that 2nd one is the keeper. :)

Good stuff, TB. Bubble and bud is a can't miss combo.

Otto, quite the party you got going on over there. After seeing that ecsd oil, I'm gonna use that bud instead of the other stuff I had put aside. Seems to produce well and the whipped stuff is lookin real good.

Rudedewd

Good morning peoples. Some very nice budshots fo'sho'! I wish I could burn some of those pics, lol. Enjoy the nice weather today people and goooooooooooooooooooo CELTS!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Had to go and check out barstool and as always get a chuckle from their website, check out the youtube video clip thats labeled "NO WRONG MUSIC!!!!! TRY IT AGAIN!, America FUCK YEAH!" never seen that before and its just so damn funny, i had to watch it twice cause i laughed so hard the first time!

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...on-and-interrupts-the-apprentice-all-at-once/

I am so curious to know what they did to that guy once they got him, if they did shoot and kill him during a shoot out they must at least pissed all over his body. I feel like they fucked with him before they killed him, something like drag him with a chain from the back of a truck while they kick him and spit on him than after maybe they all pissed on him and gave a couple whacks to the face, only to make him stand up and shoot out both his knee caps and watch and laugh while he screamed in pain then they dumped gasoline on his wounds and body and lit him on fire and let him suffer to his death while the Americans he always despised laughs and mocks him. Maybe not but i like to use my imagination once in while....

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Fuck yeah, America!!!:) Have to show that one to the kids before school...Great video, the taste reminds me of South Park...30min 'till lights on, I'm out to buy an a/c today, $550, damn...but that'll cool 4k plus I have a backup.

G

guest121295

Shit Otto, I hadn't seen that we actually nailed that prick, I'm very pleased, everybody's happy, smokers and non smokers alike.Imagine how must it cost over the last 10yrs to round that guy up.The boost may just turn this economy around, the push is all in the mind.Maybe we can move on and let them kill eachother from now on.It doesn't take a Kenneth Gailbrath to see what 10yrs of war have done to our $.With our luck the troops will come home and come after us....

G

Guest3498

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

That's what I'm talkin about...

If you don't like it then you can geeeeeet out